Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

39 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

You’re missing the point. You asked who was the best team Peabody has seen this year as if to make them look bad for not playing as hard of a schedule as Waverly. My point was that despite the fact they haven’t played a great team this year, they have seen multiple teams over the years that waverly’s schedules couldn’t even comprehend. Peabody knows good football, so when they say their team is great, they are pretty trustworthy. Waverly hasn’t played against a team like 2014 UC, 2015 NCS, or 2016 Dresden. 

You are feeding the troll. He thinks strength of schedule amounts to anything.  He is also making fun that we have a great coaching staff. He is for sure a troll.  What was waverlys record like before McConnell showed up ? lol    

Strength of schedule is mainly based off of the opposing teams win loss record on your schedule which can be deceiving. If anybody waverly should know this to be the case. Milan had a tough schedule union city had a tough schedule so did tca. Just to mention a few

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You are feeding the troll. He thinks strength of schedule amounts to anything.  He is also making fun that we have a great coaching staff. He is for sure a troll.  What was waverlys record like before McConnell showed up ? lol    

Strength of schedule is mainly based off of the opposing teams win loss record on your schedule which can be deceiving. If anybody waverly should know this to be the case. Milan had a tough schedule union city had a tough schedule so did tca. Just to mention a few

They don’t realize Region 7 is a gauntlet every year. Even on their down years they are still good. When you’re Region is so good, you’re gonna lose every once in a while which makes your record not look as good

7 minutes ago, Tiger77dad said:

Hay guys just getting started on this been reading for couple years so be ez. I've coach most of these boys from Jr pro no there hart and potential more  than most thus group is very close and trouble free. These are all my boys. TiGERS win BY hart!!!!!

Just watch out for PeabodyPride. He will shred anyone & everyone on here. Need I remind everyone he has wings & beer for breakfast. 

• Like 1