Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

On 11/17/2018 at 1:52 AM, rednecktiger31 said:

This is the game I wanted last year except on this side of the river. Our last semi game was a 1 score loss to a state champion team stripped of the gold ball for that year. This team, town, and most of the players have a chip still sitting on their shoulders. 

You are incorrect sir. The gold ball was not stripped from Trez. It is still in their trophy case at the school. 

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

BDR,can I pick your brain ??? Now understanding Wavo is offensively a beast what did you find successful in slowing them down!!! I know they are gonna score undoubtedly but you guys at least plugged the flood gate a bit!!! How ?

Watch the game it’s on the nfhs network free I believe. 

34 minutes ago, Tigerstakeitall said:

Has Peabody even played anyone worth anything all year? GIbson county doesn’t count because Peabody posters will have an excuse for why they lost. 

Hey bud this is the big boys club !! I dont think Wavo claims you they have a professional "troll" already and Trollins actually funny !! But I digress so are you the Tiger you speak of??? I doubt you actually cheer for The Blue Tigers !! So am I to assume you truly "take it all"?? I bet I can guess what you take as well !!!!! If your real come go my tailgate ar Walter Kilzer, jusr platonic like though mmmkaayyyy !!!