Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

Holding back in our play calling. Again, outsider wouldn’t know

You seem to be one of the guys close to this program.  U are a coach of the middle school or a parent of one of the players.  I would love to meet you at the half.  I dont care if we are down 3 TDs.  If we lose, I will eat my crow.  It won't be the first time.  But you will see that our Defense is as stubborn as I am. Roll Tide.

Good night my friend--Good night Vandy FAn

Just now, Golddoctor said:

You seem to be one of the guys close to this program.  U are a coach of the middle school or a parent of one of the players.  I would love to meet you at the half.  I dont care if we are down 3 TDs.  If we lose, I will eat my crow.  It won't be the first time.  But you will see that our Defense is as stubborn as I am. Roll Tide.

Honestly if we are down 3 scores at the half, I will be hiding under the bleachers. lol

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

I’d be glad to Doc. Have a good one. 

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

That is just not smart. I’m sorry. CA converts that 4th and 2 at the end of the game, they inevitably drive the ball in and win. Then all that holding back was for nothing. 

I saw the fumble and the missed 4 and 2.  Give Wavo credit for stopping u on 4th down.  That was the difference in the game.  

4 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

That is just not smart. I’m sorry. CA converts that 4th and 2 at the end of the game, they inevitably drive the ball in and win. Then all that holding back was for nothing. 

Maybe so. It is what it is. Gotta trust in your D at some point. They made the stops and sealed the W

10 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Lots of people will be eating crow I just hope its not us. I ate enough last yr. 

Nighty Nite!!