Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, Tigerstakeitall said:

I’m back after a long hiatus from T jail. Glad I got to make a new account back just in time for this one though. I’m here to talk football and don’t want to get into a bunch of jibberish that had gotten me burned from this site a couple weeks ago. Prediction waverly wins easily. 

But you are already talking jibberish 

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

But you are already talking jibberish 

Haha knew I’d get someone to comment, just wanting my tigers to get over the hump and make it the TN Tech. Lots of talent to make it, but nothing to show for. Last time Peabody played a team that had lost 3 years in the semis they got it handed to em 42-7, so anything is possible for that “royal defense”

Edited by Tigerstakeitall

5 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Nashville Christian’s dream team.  That’s the best 2a team I have seen.  I would put them over any UC team, and that’s saying something 

Everyone from that year as I recall was saying how good Peabody was and looked what happened. Houston co could go 12-1 without playing anyone all year ya know. Talking about slobberknocker region, please. Almost every team had a down year in that region hints as of why GC won 7 ball games. 

Edited by Tigerstakeitall

3 minutes ago, Tigerstakeitall said:

Everyone from that year as I recall was saying how good Peabody was and looked what happened. Houston co could go 12-1 without playing anyone all year ya know. Talking about slobberknocker region, please. Almost every team had a down year in that region hints as of why GC won 7 ball games. 

I agree with ya on that one, and Trenton did have a really good team that year.  But let’s be honest, you can’t produce the amount of talent NCS had without open enrollment, at the 1A level, and open enrollment in Nashville is ridiculous to be playing 1a football which they were at the time

1 minute ago, Archiewho said:

I agree with ya on that one, and Trenton did have a really good team that year.  But let’s be honest, you can’t produce the amount of talent NCS had without open enrollment, at the 1A level, and open enrollment in Nashville is ridiculous to be playing 1a football which they were at the time

Yes I agree. I watched when they play Wayne Co that year, and I went away thinking Peabody would possibly come away because they would have better athletes that WC, but guess not.