Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

2 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

This game is about who has the most athletes. This gonna be like a game on madden where you need to make sure you score to keep up 

Peabody showed a 2 headed monster in the play of #3 and #7 thats maybe unstoppable!!! Tide is so deep didnt have to really work any of the backs hard !!! Get ready Wavo extreme team speed and physicality iz our brand of ball !!!! This is it this is Turkey Day Ball!!!

Gold Doctor the numbers guy you are this is for you my guy !! 4 region foes scoring averages.

TCA 20.2 per game scoring average

TCA avg. point scored on Tide 3.5

- 16.7 against Tide 

Union City 27.8 avg score season

Union City avg vs Tide 7

- 20.8 against Tide

Gibson County 25.2 season avg.

Gibson County vs Tide 14

Rebs season avg  17.5

Against Tide 7

Could go on with teams outta region with bigger differences but my thumbs are tired !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Peabody showed a 2 headed monster in the play of #3 and #7 thats maybe unstoppable!!! Tide is so deep didnt have to really work any of the backs hard !!! Get ready Wavo extreme team speed and physicality iz our brand of ball !!!! This is it this is Turkey Day Ball!!!

We have a four headed monster don’t forget #8 and #4. They had three TDS combined last night

6 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

How r y'alls CBs or have they not been tested this year

I’m not sure but I will say this. Our front 4 are undersized for region 7 play but they don’t give a QB much time at all. They are relentless and add in a rush from Jerel or Jamie and that’s a deadly mix. You won’t have much time to look downfield.