Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Tide I think we got another

CERTIFIED HATER!

Man what's up with this dude, just out of nowhere, bam, hating hard too! It's cool, we need that moral support. The General must have went back to selling car ins because he dropped the ball on us this week. I'm glad the pioneer has stepped in to catch his slack! Gone be a good thread, I'm thinking 100 pages easy. 8-)

9 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Man what's up with this dude, just out of nowhere, bam, hating hard too! It's cool, we need that moral support. The General must have went back to selling car ins because he dropped the ball on us this week. I'm glad the pioneer has stepped in to catch his slack! Gone be a good thread, I'm thinking 100 pages easy. 8-)

:shock: a hundred pages... lol

2 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

So what's been the best offense this amazing Peabody defense has faced? Just wondering. Both offenses appear really similar. Scores show Peabody has a better D but SOS makes it complicated. It's almost like asking can Peabody beat Peabody or can Waverly beat Waverly.

In all honesty we haven’t  really faced a good offense all year, because no one has gotten much going against us. Except for GC trick plays that’s all the O that has killed us 

Edited by Goldenpride

3 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

So what's been the best offense this amazing Peabody defense has faced? Just wondering. Both offenses appear really similar. Scores show Peabody has a better D but SOS makes it complicated. It's almost like asking can Peabody beat Peabody or can Waverly beat Waverly.

And thats a true post right there !!!!! Dude I think we wont know jack till end of half next Friday,somebody will be adjusting and will adjustment work !!! This is for the goldball game and imo will mudstomp whoever from the East !!! Yep I said it !!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

And thats a true post right there !!!!! Dude I think we wont know jack till end of half next Friday,somebody will be adjusting and will adjustment work !!! This is for the goldball game and imo will mudstomp whoever from the East !!! Yep I said it !!! 

East in 2A isn’t good bc all the good athlete go to 3,4,5 A schools if they wanna get recruited 

17 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I will make this claim again. Tab vowell in the past 3 years has only lost 2 times against a spread team and that was Dresden. Wavo is playing the best D and probably the best football minded D coordinator in the state

We really don't spread people out anymore haven't since the Huntington game