Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

And thats a true post right there !!!!! Dude I think we wont know jack till end of half next Friday,somebody will be adjusting and will adjustment work !!! This is for the goldball game and imo will mudstomp whoever from the East !!! Yep I said it !!! 

Probably right...maybe

29 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

And thats a true post right there !!!!! Dude I think we wont know jack till end of half next Friday,somebody will be adjusting and will adjustment work !!! This is for the goldball game and imo will mudstomp whoever from the East !!! Yep I said it !!! 

24 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

East in 2A isn’t good bc all the good athlete go to 3,4,5 A schools if they wanna get recruited 

Gotta love that Trenton echo chamber..good luck fellas:ph34r:

I'm throwing all my support to the Tide. R7 Slobber Knockers, a phrase coined by my friend Peabody Pride, will be well represented by this complete team from Trenton. By complete, I mean strong offense and guy busting defense. I do believe in jinx so I'm not posting how I believe this game will end. All I'm going to say is Go Peabody. I ain't saying Roll----. Can't say that. Won't say that. I hope you Tide fans understand. It's just not in my vocabulary. I really hate Bama 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I'm throwing all my support to the Tide. R7 Slobber Knockers, a phrase coined by my friend Peabody Pride, will be well represented by this complete team from Trenton. By complete, I mean strong offense and guy busting defense. I do believe in jinx so I'm not posting how I believe this game will end. All I'm going to say is Go Peabody. I ain't saying Roll----. Can't say that. Won't say that. I hope you Tide fans understand. It's just not in my vocabulary. I really hate Bama 

We understand that. Even kills me to say it sometimes lol

56 minutes ago, TCnation said:

Gotta love that Trenton echo chamber..good luck fellas:ph34r:

No disrespect but it’s the truth. Trousdale is a state wide named football program of always being good. Idk about yalls area but schools like Alcoa or Maryville like will draw in a lot of smaller schools best athlete. Am I correct on that?

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

Thank you sir !!!! And folks lets talk a bit,me and GoldDoc journeyed over to the visitors sideline at half,it got brutul quick,I meen UC is so rough that we got hand shakes and fist bumps and hello from tons of friends !!! This is Region 7 2 A ,this is rural west Tn football !! When a region brother balls we all ball !!!! Halls,you never quit,better days ahead! Rebels,you are always a solid team,and hard out !!! GC,breakout year and great things in tha pipeline! TCA ,dang it we gonna miss you,classy is a word that comes to mind" dang vesters" AVille,growing pains will end quick,young team and watch out they will be back quick !! And UC ,as GoldDoc said we just trying to get that UC status baby !!! Us Trenton folk are happy,no,honored to rep this district and honored to be part of the Slobberknockers !!!!!! Waverly RESPECT is real and you got ours but baby YOU ARE IN THA WAY !!!!! 

NOW IT CHANGES

NOW ITS 

REGION  7 STRONG

AND ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

YOU ARE IN THA WAY

YOU BALL WE BALL

IN THE END ITS A 7 2 A GOLDBALL

SLOBBERKNOCKERS

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1