Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

Here’s an unbiased opinion... after looking up some stuff and a little bit of film, Peabody will win this game. They’re good enough to beat Waverly by 28 but I don’t think it will happen just because it’s the playoffs and you’re getting everyone’s best. I’ll say that Peabody will win by 14-17 points. But if it’s a larger margin, I wouldn’t be surprised. JD Dixon is a good player for Waverly but don’t think he will be able to be a big enough factor for Waverly to win.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Them Waverly fans don’t like me cause I made them eat a truckload of crow last season. I’ve been on this website for a long time, longer than this account been here because I forgot the login info to my old one. I know what I’m talking about. I’ve watched A LOT of football over the years. Yea my team lost, but they lost by 4 points after going through multiple injuries throughout the season and I will say had our full team been there completely healthy that night vs Waverly it would’ve been a completely different result. But that wasn’t the case so it doesn’t matter. Doesn’t mean my opinion doesn’t matter. All of the Waverly fans except a couple were calling for a multiple score win against us and I told them it would be a one score game one way or the other and guess what, I was right. I’ve watched Peabody and I’ve watched Waverly. In my opinion Peabody is a lot better. Y’all can call me stupid now by calling for a 20 point victory on Friday for Peabody but if or when it happens Friday y’all Waverly fans are gonna look like a whole new kind of stupid. 

Last year this. Last year that. Same song and dance for every game you predicted. We can all sit here and give our opinions but nobody truly knows how this game, or any game will go. I just figured you would stop while you are ahead. You have been wrong about Waverly the entire playoffs. I mean if you keep saying we’re going to lose... eventually you will get it right. It’s not the fact that you post on here negatively about Wavo, it’s the fact that you make no sense and sound obserd. You bring up last year and the past like that has any validation. It doesn’t and neither does your opinion. If you ran your mouth with actual knowledgeable football points then we could talk. But if one person says left, your going to say right. I could get more out of arguing with a tree. You like to get on here maybe for personal reasons. Maybe it makes you feel important and all warm and fuzzy inside but honestly THIS year you have just made yourself look stupid. And the worst thing is, you can’t be humble and just walk away... you just gotta keep on running your mouth hoping for some type of redemption for your bogus bs posts. Maybe Peabody gets it done. I would be VERY VERY surprised if they won by 20. I’d be willing to bet my next pay check on it. I hope you make it to the game. But I doubt your type is willing to go.

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Last year this. Last year that. Same song and dance for every game you predicted. We can all sit here and give our opinions but nobody truly knows how this game, or any game will go. I just figured you would stop while you are ahead. You have been wrong about Waverly the entire playoffs. I mean if you keep saying we’re going to lose... eventually you will get it right. It’s not the fact that you post on here negatively about Wavo, it’s the fact that you make no sense and sound obserd. You bring up last year and the past like that has any validation. It doesn’t and neither does your opinion. If you ran your mouth with actual knowledgeable football points then we could talk. But if one person says left, your going to say right. I could get more out of arguing with a tree. You like to get on here maybe for personal reasons. Maybe it makes you feel important and all warm and fuzzy inside but honestly THIS year you have just made yourself look stupid. And the worst thing is, you can’t be humble and just walk away... you just gotta keep on running your mouth hoping for some type of redemption for your bogus bs posts. Maybe Peabody gets it done. I would be VERY VERY surprised if they won by 20. I’d be willing to bet my next pay check on it. I hope you make it to the game. But I doubt your type is willing to go.

Why are you so hard on this CA's opinion.  You seem to be butt hurt.  Your team is good.  You dont have to be so hard on the man.  If he said Wavo would win by 20, you would be his best friend.  I like your passion but honestly this could turn into a Cyber brawl.  LOL.

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Why are you so hard on this CA's opinion.  You seem to be butt hurt.  Your team is good.  You dont have to be so hard on the man.  If he said Wavo would win by 20, you would be his best friend.  I like your passion but honestly this could turn into a Cyber brawl.  LOL.

Give GC a break too. LOL

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

Even if he said we would win I would still give him crap. Cant stand the dude to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Don’t play with Fire Dr. I like you. Respect you and your posts. This “CA” guy has showed Waverly no respect or their posters. He is just Trollin. I’m the only Trollin lol He needs to just go on. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trollin said:

Don’t play with Fire Dr. I like you. Respect you and your posts. This “CA” guy has showed Waverly no respect or their posters. He is just Trollin. I’m the only Trollin lol He needs to just go on. 

Shown Waverly no respect? Just like y’all showed us respect after we slapped y’all around a year ago? 

16 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Here’s an unbiased opinion... after looking up some stuff and a little bit of film, Peabody will win this game. They’re good enough to beat Waverly by 28 but I don’t think it will happen just because it’s the playoffs and you’re getting everyone’s best. I’ll say that Peabody will win by 14-17 points. But if it’s a larger margin, I wouldn’t be surprised. JD Dixon is a good player for Waverly but don’t think he will be able to be a big enough factor for Waverly to win.

Be careful. I agree with you but these Waverly fans might attack you for your opinion since they probably don’t know where you’re from