Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

36 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Them Waverly fans don’t like me cause I made them eat a truckload of crow last season. I’ve been on this website for a long time, longer than this account been here because I forgot the login info to my old one. I know what I’m talking about. I’ve watched A LOT of football over the years. Yea my team lost, but they lost by 4 points after going through multiple injuries throughout the season and I will say had our full team been there completely healthy that night vs Waverly it would’ve been a completely different result. But that wasn’t the case so it doesn’t matter. Doesn’t mean my opinion doesn’t matter. All of the Waverly fans except a couple were calling for a multiple score win against us and I told them it would be a one score game one way or the other and guess what, I was right. I’ve watched Peabody and I’ve watched Waverly. In my opinion Peabody is a lot better. Y’all can call me stupid now by calling for a 20 point victory on Friday for Peabody but if or when it happens Friday y’all Waverly fans are gonna look like a whole new kind of stupid. 

Better take it easy on the Turkey tomorrow bud. Calling for a 20 point blowout just may leave you with your 2nd helping of Crow. I guess you really enjoy it though.

5 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Don’t play with Fire Dr. I like you. Respect you and your posts. This “CA” guy has showed Waverly no respect or their posters. He is just Trollin. I’m the only Trollin lol He needs to just go on. 

Okay man . I will lay off.  I just like to ruff a few feathers myself.  It's all good though.

4 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Shown Waverly no respect? Just like y’all showed us respect after we slapped y’all around a year ago? 

Lol. Anyone ever tell you to stop living in the past? I bet people in your personal life tell you that all the time. You obviously can’t let things go!!! 

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Hey Waverly Fans, stop being so mean to these ridiculous posters. “They have feelings” I forgot how weak minded and pitiful our country has become. Thank the Dr for looking out for them.

U are very welcome.  I would look out for you too ma.  I am a doctor.  Well not really, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Both teams have been throwing out how they think their team is going to win and their teams strong points. This has been a respectful forum until you show up and cry

No crying from me. There may be a little from you when y’all get blown out Friday. It’s a long drive from Trenton back to waverly

Edited by BulldawgsRise