Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

6 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Them Waverly fans don’t like me cause I made them eat a truckload of crow last season. I’ve been on this website for a long time, longer than this account been here because I forgot the login info to my old one. I know what I’m talking about. I’ve watched A LOT of football over the years. Yea my team lost, but they lost by 4 points after going through multiple injuries throughout the season and I will say had our full team been there completely healthy that night vs Waverly it would’ve been a completely different result. But that wasn’t the case so it doesn’t matter. Doesn’t mean my opinion doesn’t matter. All of the Waverly fans except a couple were calling for a multiple score win against us and I told them it would be a one score game one way or the other and guess what, I was right. I’ve watched Peabody and I’ve watched Waverly. In my opinion Peabody is a lot better. Y’all can call me stupid now by calling for a 20 point victory on Friday for Peabody but if or when it happens Friday y’all Waverly fans are gonna look like a whole new kind of stupid. 

Even tho we suck we just keep finding ways to win!

Just now, Goldenpride said:

And that goes with TCA, Adamsville championship runner-up too

That' so true.  Adamsville went 2 years back to back and either of those 2 would have won state in 2014 had it not been for Peabody. Lots of parity in that league.

Just now, GCPioneer said:

But I got called a troll saying that Peabody would win by 28....?????

u have the right to post just like everyone else.  It is a free world.  We are all Football fans.

9 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Them Waverly fans don’t like me cause I made them eat a truckload of crow last season. I’ve been on this website for a long time, longer than this account been here because I forgot the login info to my old one. I know what I’m talking about. I’ve watched A LOT of football over the years. Yea my team lost, but they lost by 4 points after going through multiple injuries throughout the season and I will say had our full team been there completely healthy that night vs Waverly it would’ve been a completely different result. But that wasn’t the case so it doesn’t matter. Doesn’t mean my opinion doesn’t matter. All of the Waverly fans except a couple were calling for a multiple score win against us and I told them it would be a one score game one way or the other and guess what, I was right. I’ve watched Peabody and I’ve watched Waverly. In my opinion Peabody is a lot better. Y’all can call me stupid now by calling for a 20 point victory on Friday for Peabody but if or when it happens Friday y’all Waverly fans are gonna look like a whole new kind of stupid. 

They hate me too for saying they were going to lose by 28... I get called a troll if I say they’re going to lose by 28 lol

12 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

We gave up those points early in the season because we weren't playing some of our skill players on defense like we are now and quite frankly I think we just thought we could out score everyone. I could be wrong but I don't think the 3 games we gave up all the points in would go the same way now! Not saying we woulda won them but woulda gave up less points. 

I agree.  But my eye test shows me the problem is in the trenches.  Your skill guys have been playing quite sometime now.  By the way, how is your QB's shoulder?

14 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

We gave up those points early in the season because we weren't playing some of our skill players on defense like we are now and quite frankly I think we just thought we could out score everyone. I could be wrong but I don't think the 3 games we gave up all the points in would go the same way now! Not saying we woulda won them but woulda gave up less points. 

I can respect that

3 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

They hate me too for saying they were going to lose by 28... I get called a troll if I say they’re going to lose by 28 lol

They think because I’m saying they’re gonna lose by 20 that I’m saying they aren’t a good team. Peabody in 2014 got blown out by Union city and still won the 2A championship. Good teams can still lose 

14 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Okay.  CA can be subjective because you guys did play.  CA had turnovers (part of the game)  and that 4 and 2 was a good stop for Wavo.  Those teams were equally matched.  I tink Wavo will confuse us for a short period and we will settle down and do what we do.

2 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Okay.  CA can be subjective because you guys did play.  CA had turnovers (part of the game)  and that 4 and 2 was a good stop for Wavo.  Those teams were equally matched.  I tink Wavo will confuse us for a short period and we will settle down and do what we do.

Two more days man!!