Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

They  do  not  have  a   good  special  team.  their   kicker  has  only   made   16  fg ,  tide    kicker  has  made  74.   

the  punter  doesn't   kick   well,   it  comes   to  this  .     they    do   alot   of  fake  punts,  or   a  lot  of  two  point   conversions .

I wasn’t being to specific but yes we have the edge in special teams as far as kicking 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

The difference in the line play is very intriguing to me. Don’t under estimate the lines for either team. Waverly has strengths & weaknesses to theirs with lack of size but strength & speed, & Peabody has strengths & weaknesses as well with overall size & speed but may wear down a little easier. I know Peabody only plays 2 guys I believe both ways on the line. It may be another now that one DE maybe out. How much does Waverly have to play both ways on the line? 

Our linemen all play both ways with a little bit of depth they get breathers here and there. They are conditioned well tho.