Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

23 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

I agree. With the little bit of film I've watched that's been the difference in a few of yalls games. Look like a couple of those games teams were holding their on and then started forcing passes down field and interceptions set your O up good. 

Okay I will chime in also.  I watched the Forrest game and you guys were far from being dominant.  They held their own throughout the whole game.  I see where Forest had a losing record comin in or maybe 5-5

Does that mean Waverly was off or Forest was on.  I would say it was a little bit of both.  I don't think any team you have played in the playoffs other than CA would challenge UC.

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We have had 15 interceptions this year but I don’t think it was anybody forcing passes our secondary is good. 

Come on now. Nobody forcing passes?You had 8 or 9 shutouts. Now anyone would know a team is playing from behind is forcing passes. Tca threw no interceptions in the first half. We got behind and guess what we forced passes and you intercepted. Y’all are good but let’s not confuse it with the crimson tide. 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Come on now. Nobody forcing passes?You had 8 or 9 shutouts. Now anyone would know a team is playing from behind is forcing passes. Tca threw no interceptions in the first half. We got behind and guess what we forced passes and you intercepted. Y’all are good but let’s not confuse it with the crimson tide. 

:roflol:   

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Very true. Correct me if I’m wrong but TCA threw 2 INTs I believe in the first half of the first game. Before the game got too far out of hand. I agree that a lot of INTs that Peabody has gotten have been when they were up big & teams were forcing throws trying to play catch up. 

9 minutes ago, Safesquezze said:

If it rains the whole game and Waverly goes back to the spread and passing game I think Waverly wins. If there is no rain or Waverly tries to prove they can run all night out of a tight formation then Peabody wins. 

So if it rains the whole game y’all will go to the spread and throw ?  That doesn’t make sense 

Just now, FightingBlue0 said:

Very true. Correct me if I’m wrong but TCA threw 2 INTs I believe in the first half of the first game. Before the game got too far out of hand. I agree that a lot of INTs that Peabody has gotten have been when they were up big & teams were forcing throws trying to play catch up. 

Those 2 were after you took the opening kickoff to our 35 then scored. Then our first offensive play was a fumble and then you scored again. So we were behind and started forcing. 

7 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I am glad to dee Big Ed still posting.  Here at R7,we just love the game.  Yes TCA did force some passes.  They had us on the ropes.  The second half saw more pressure from the tide.  I did wonder why TCA away from what they were doing earlier but some of the guys said the looks Peabody was giving them with their adjustment played a big part in that decision.  Pressure and large deficits will cause you to throw into coverage but yes, we do have a pretty good Secondary.

Edited by Golddoctor

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

I am glad to dee Big Ed still posting.  Here at R7,we just love the game.  Yes TA did force some passes.  They had us on the ropes.  The second half saw more pressure from the tide.  I did wonder why TCA away from what they were doing earlier but some of the guys said the looks Peabody was given them with their adjustment played a big part in that decision.  Pressure and large deficits will cause you to throw into coverage but yes, we do have a pretty good Secondary.

That’s right. Y’all are good. Young one wanted to say 15 Interceptions were not from being forced. I am On the R7 wagon. It is just going to be tough. Wavo schedule has them tested.