Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

29 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

If Dickson get to carry the mail like he should with some Wilkins all night long Waverly will be in for a long night. 

Is he going to be able to be effective on both sides of the ball for 4quarters?

When Peabody sees Waverly they will probably feel invincible. We’re not big. We’re outsized by every team we play. Don’t be mistaken. They will play big.

11 minutes ago, Trollin said:

When Peabody sees Waverly they will probably feel invincible. We’re not big. We’re outsized by every team we play. Don’t be mistaken. They will play big.

Easily,we are very deep at the running back position,3 true backs that can male a difference and Noah who plays anywhere on the field we need him ,oh amd Coop has average 160 on the ground for 4 weeks !!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

14 minutes ago, Trollin said:

That’s the thing. He’s not used to get that many carries against a team that could possibly be up in his face all night. 

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Easily,we are very deep at the running back position,3 true backs that can male a difference and Noah who plays anywhere on the field we need him ,oh amd Coop has average 160 on the ground for 4 weeks !!!!

all are very capable of busting a game wide open.  Like I said earlier.  If we weather the storm early.  We will settle in to Wavos best shots, we will be okay

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

That’s the thing. He’s not used to get that many carries against a team that could possibly be up in his face all night. 

He will punish more as the game goes on. Keep away is a good strategy.  That offense of Wavos is so confusing.  Maybe Wavo has practiced so hard on preparation that they may over coach in this game. 

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yea but man I’ve watched film. Not saying that y’all won’t break one us cuz it’s possible but those defenses were not doing well against the run. Our defense is disciplined and they will make the reads. Waverly’s Coach will have them into position to make the play. Our defensive scheme is great. #4 and #3 won’t have many runs like I’ve seen on film. 

13 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Another thing that benefits Waverly.. Peabody’s offense is similar to Waverly’s spread. Mcconnell knows how to stop that offense, and we have seen it a lot over the last several years. 

6 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Yea but man I’ve watched film. Not saying that y’all won’t break one us cuz it’s possible but those defenses were not doing well against the run. Our defense is disciplined and they will make the reads. Waverly’s Coach will have them into position to make the play. Our defensive scheme is great. #4 and #3 won’t have many runs like I’ve seen on film. 

Wow, really.  You guys shredded defenses with the run. And those same teams ran the ball on you guys very effective.  Forrest, and Ca was in the game #### for tat against you guys.  Your D line is average.  I do think you guys will stuff the run early on but our O line will wear on you just you wait and see.  I WATCH FILM ON YOU GUYS AND FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, YOUR DEFENSE IS VERY SUSPECT.