Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

7 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

?

A team that will rally to the ball. I know people say waverlys defense aren’t that good , but it’s the semis they are going to throw all of it out. We haven’t faced many teams that will try to face him up play after play probably because of the intimidation factor. A good team will find the best offense player on defense as well, so if waverly gets in that tight set it wouldn’t surprise me if they overloaded it and brought it to Dickson’s side a lot, and Wilkins as well. I know that’s a lot of overthinking and probably wouldn’t happen, but it could be a possibility that they will try that. 

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Wow, really.  You guys shredded defenses with the run. And those same teams ran the ball on you guys very effective.  Forrest, and Ca was in the game #### for tat against you guys.  Your D line is average.  I do think you guys will stuff the run early on but our O line will wear on you just you wait and see.  I WATCH FILM ON YOU GUYS AND FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, YOUR DEFENSE IS VERY SUSPECT.

Lol just wait and see. Your big OL doesn’t even fire off the ball and get any penetration. They just stand there with their big bodies in the way. They will be very frustrated and tired by halftime 

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Halftime is rest time

Most High school football teams play better at times than other times.  Peabody, Waverly are no different than any other team.  From what I have seen, Waverly is the most inconsistent out of both teams.  But I do respect what you guys are capable of doing on any given night.  But I am rolling with the Tide.

7 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

A team that will rally to the ball. I know people say waverlys defense aren’t that good , but it’s the semis they are going to throw all of it out. We haven’t faced many teams that will try to face him up play after play probably because of the intimidation factor. A good team will find the best offense player on defense as well, so if waverly gets in that tight set it wouldn’t surprise me if they overloaded it and brought it to Dickson’s side a lot, and Wilkins as well. I know that’s a lot of overthinking and probably wouldn’t happen, but it could be a possibility that they will try that. 

That game plan worked with one team. GC. Since then we have adjusted very well.  Peabody can spread it around too.  So if they load up the box, beware.  Our game plan for UC was very good and I think its trending upward.

Edited by Golddoctor

21 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Yea but man I’ve watched film. Not saying that y’all won’t break one us cuz it’s possible but those defenses were not doing well against the run. Our defense is disciplined and they will make the reads. Waverly’s Coach will have them into position to make the play. Our defensive scheme is great. #4 and #3 won’t have many runs like I’ve seen on film. 

You forgot #8 and #7 - four headed monster!!!!!!! These 2 are the bust a big one guys as much as the other 2 

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

Most High school football teams play better at times than other times.  Peabody, Waverly are no different than any other team.  From what I have seen, Waverly is the most inconsistent out of both teams.  But I do respect what you guys are capable of doing on any given night.  But I am rolling with the Tide.

Of course. Waverly has to play their A game to win. Lots of people “who don’t have a lot of knowledge of this match up” are overwhelmingly supporting Peabody. They will  be surprised by Waverly. Bottom line is it’s gonna be a ball game.