Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

And no that is not a shot at TC. I would be saying the same thing about H2O if we would have won.. Games like the one played last Friday take a toll on you and it’s hard to play two of those kind of  games back to back.

Mentally and physically. I think they'll regroup and recuperate, though. Unfortunately, we won't know that until Friday. 

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

There is no doubt Meigs  will be playing a softer TC then we played. That was a very physical game that without a doubt took a toll on TC.. 

Sure, a bunch of young boys in great shape cannot recover from playing Watertown within a week. You must be dreaming. I don't have any doubt that they can recover from the Watertown game within a week. I bet they are just as strong today as they were last Friday. I think you are just wishful thinking. 

2 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Sure, a bunch of young boys in great shape cannot recover from playing Watertown within a week. You must be dreaming. I don't have any doubt that they can recover from the Watertown game within a week. I bet they are just as strong today as they were last Friday. I think you are just wishful thinking. 

I don’t really care either way, but I can guarantee you that your boys are feeling it both mentally and physically bud!  

27 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

There is no doubt Meigs  will be playing a softer TC then we played. That was a very physical game that without a doubt took a toll on TC.. 

Nope. You underestimate the ability of 17 and 18 year old bodies. Crap, they were better by Sunday assuming no actual injuries which I think we avoided. It will be a dry field and that bodes poorly for Meigs. 

1 minute ago, 4thandGoal said:

Nope. You underestimate the ability of 17 and 18 year old bodies. Crap, they were better by Sunday assuming no actual injuries which I think we avoided. It will be a dry field and that bodes poorly for Meigs. 

Maybe I am, heck after all I am getting old and can’t remember that far back.

I hope for you alls sake that your right!

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t really care either way, but I can guarantee you that your boys are feeling it both mentally and physically bud!  

I think you do care. Otherwise, why would you post the Keys to beating TC on this thread after Watertown lost to TC, and why would you say that TC is going to be so weak mentally and physically after beating H20? Do you remember being 17 or 18 years old? If you are right, maybe Waggoner should set up appointments for physicals and psychological counseling before the Meigs game. However, I think the Jackets will be just fine both mentally and physically Friday night. I think they will represent YOUR region well. That should make you happy. If they go on and win the state championship, you should be really happy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

I think you do care. Otherwise, why would you post the Keys to beating TC on this thread after Watertown lost to TC, and why would you say that TC is going to be so weak mentally and physically after beating H20? Do you remember being 17 or 18 years old? If you are right, maybe Waggoner should set up appointments for physicals and psychological counseling before the Meigs game. However, I think the Jackets will be just fine both mentally and physically Friday night. I think they will represent YOUR region well. That should make you happy. If they go on and win the state championship, you should be really happy. 

^   

this!! Best post I've read from you old timer! Lol

1 minute ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Again I like Trousdale folk, but I am old school and just like Alabama I cannot cheer for TC..   As for me posting the keys to success, I doubt my opinion matters and just because I post them doesn’t mean I think Meigs can do it!