Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I agree with you he is not a power house. But he can thread a needle and make you miss. If we spread you out gonna be a fun night i think. I do love the fact you all are focusing on him he is no doubt a weapon on the field can score easily most of the time. But he is only one of many weapons.

I was referring to the formation where you run the QB of tackle behind 3 backs, it's your go to play looks like but I believe both coaches are thinking the same thing, for Meigs it is, if we stop Baines, i like our chances, and for TC it is, if we stop Swafford, i like our chances.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

My man don't  you have some kind of basketball game or practice to go watch. Watertown lost football season is over but at least you have a basketball season to look forward too. I think you accidentally pick football thread instead of basketball thread 

Not A  Watertown fan my man... I'm a football guy in general

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

I am an "old" Yellow Jacket, and I think the Jackets have a good or reasonable chance to win, based on strength of schedule, in-bred tradition, and strong defense. However, I am not going to get cocky about our chances of winning. With a 13-0 record and a high-scoring offense like Meigs has, I don't want to take the chance of having to eat crow for breakfast Saturday morning. 

Go Jackets!!!

I like your style man. I'm not gonna say we will win as I myself am uncertain. I do believe we will surprise your team though. If its raining I'd lean more toward a home victory. Although we still wont lay down it just makes us more one dimensional.

Edited by Imthayeti

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

I was referring to the formation where you run the QB of tackle behind 3 backs, it's your go to play looks like but I believe both coaches are thinking the same thing, for Meigs it is, if we stop Baines, i like our chances, and for TC it is, if we stop Swafford, i like our chances.

Haha yeah me and a buddy was talking about that last Friday. He called it a money play. Problem is everyone knows its coming.

4 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Ole Jimb has been had! Man I was talking to was mid 50"s! Said was Eagle man! Can't trust anyone from Motown! He gave me all yall's secret plays!

GO JACKETS!

Well I'll be there this week as well! Heavy Red jacket with a W on it and a red and white hat with a W on it. You won't be able to miss me Jimb!

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Dunno exactly where South Pitt is honestly but I assume Meigs is probably 2 hours closer then Trousdale. If I was guessing that would be the reason.

You're right that had lot to do with South Pitt turning the game down was traveling that far.

28 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I think both teams will have some success after watching video and being at a game of yours but it wont be alot of success for either team I think. I can easily tell you guys have improved your line play since the Whitwell game. I believe our kids will surprise you some though man. You seem to think we wont have any success at all with your team. I think we will some.

The Whitwell game lot changed that week. TC got their all-state QB back played his first game of the season. Everything started to come together even more and the team started to play up to their full potential