Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

8 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I think both teams will have some success after watching video and being at a game of yours but it wont be alot of success for either team I think. I can easily tell you guys have improved your line play since the Whitwell game. I believe our kids will surprise you some though man. You seem to think we wont have any success at all with your team. I think we will some.

I agree, both will find a loop hole, will come down to adjustments, don't think your QB power will work on us though but that's just an opinion.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

TC has one of best fields in the state. The field conditions will be great come Friday.

Looks like it will be raining at game time at least right now. Course I don't trust the weather reports till Wednesday. By then they normally have a better idea

• Like 1

Just now, TCRadio said:

I agree, both will find a loop hole, will come down to adjustments, don't think your QB power will work on us though but that's just an opinion.

I agree with you he is not a power house. But he can thread a needle and make you miss. If we spread you out gonna be a fun night i think. I do love the fact you all are focusing on him he is no doubt a weapon on the field can score easily most of the time. But he is only one of many weapons.

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I think both teams will have some success after watching video and being at a game of yours but it wont be alot of success for either team I think. I can easily tell you guys have improved your line play since the Whitwell game. I believe our kids will surprise you some though man. You seem to think we wont have any success at all with your team. I think we will some.

I am an "old" Yellow Jacket, and I think the Jackets have a good or reasonable chance to win, based on strength of schedule, in-bred tradition, and strong defense. However, I am not going to get cocky about our chances of winning. With a 13-0 record and a high-scoring offense like Meigs has, I don't want to take the chance of having to eat crow for breakfast Saturday morning. 

Go Jackets!!!

1 hour ago, statnerd said:

delusional, 

My man don't  you have some kind of basketball game or practice to go watch. Watertown lost football season is over but at least you have a basketball season to look forward too. I think you accidentally pick football thread instead of basketball thread