Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

9 hours ago, H2Oman said:

As I said earlier in this thread. This TC team was built for rainy cold days and as we seen this past Friday and the entirety of Butch Jones career. The spread is cute and is fun to watch, but if you can’t line up in a tight formation under center and get two or three yards , you are in TROUBLE! 

Water man I garuntee I told you snoballs and ms baxie was going to find enough jackets to side body block that fakes boy.   I garuntee you they did.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 hours ago, H2Oman said:

As I said earlier in this thread. This TC team was built for rainy cold days and as we seen this past Friday and the entirety of Butch Jones career. The spread is cute and is fun to watch, but if you can’t line up in a tight formation under center and get two or three yards , you are in TROUBLE! 

If you think Meigs County’s offense can’t do that than it may be TC who’s in trouble. The defense will hold from Meigs, I believe it may for TC as well. Limited possession game. This one won’t be about speed if it’s calling for rain like you all have said. It’ll be about who wants it more. I watched the end of your game with H2O and the field was atrocious. Speed doesn’t show there. I know you are saying your field is in great shape but who knows what will happen when the D-Linemen and O-Linemen from both sides get to rocking. Should be a fun one to get to experience. 

6 minutes ago, MCPride said:

If you think Meigs County’s offense can’t do that than it may be TC who’s in trouble. The defense will hold from Meigs, I believe it may for TC as well. Limited possession game. This one won’t be about speed if it’s calling for rain like you all have said. It’ll be about who wants it more. I watched the end of your game with H2O and the field was atrocious. Speed doesn’t show there. I know you are saying your field is in great shape but who knows what will happen when the D-Linemen and O-Linemen from both sides get to rocking. Should be a fun one to get to experience. 

Have you watched film on TC? just wondering. And true statement about the lineplay by halftime it's liable to be chewed up like a whole bag of big league!

Weather shows 55% chance of rain at kickoff with that number growing later throughout the night, so it looks like won't necessarily be playing on a drenched field but playing in the rain instead, which most would say favors TC, since meigs likes to throw some, and if the field isn't drenched we may be able to showcase our "track team" speed lol