Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

I watch more game tape on Meigs. #4 has speed and can cut on a dime. To me, the best player on Meigs that I saw was Smith #6 but I didn't see him playing in all the games he runs hard may not have that much speed but he runs with power. When it comes to defense I saw a lot of turnovers some on bad snaps and some on Meigs defense tackling the ball instead of the player. That QB power Meigs seem to love that play but if they run that play as much as they were running the play the QB will be hit in the mouth a lot. I also couldn't help to notice how bad Hixson and the other teams are it was like you'll be the only team that had athletes it was like you'll were playing Jackso Co every week and the so-called decent teams where a step below Westmoreland 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I watch more game tape on Meigs. #4 has speed and can cut on a dime. To me, the best player on Meigs that I saw was Smith #6 but I didn't see him playing in all the games he runs hard may not have that much speed but he runs with power. When it comes to defense I saw a lot of turnovers some on bad snaps and some on Meigs defense tackling the ball instead of the player. That QB power Meigs seem to love that play but if they run that play as much as they were running the play the QB will be hit in the mouth a lot. I also couldn't help to notice how bad Hixson and the other teams are it was like you'll be the only team that had athletes it was like you'll were playing Jackso Co every week and the so-called decent teams where a step below Westmoreland 

When I watched you guys play your #21 reminded me a lot of our #4 same build, speed, elusiveness

16 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

Nope. You underestimate the ability of 17 and 18 year old bodies. Crap, they were better by Sunday assuming no actual injuries which I think we avoided. It will be a dry field and that bodes poorly for Meigs. 

We're praying for a dry field my friend,you'll see 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tiger86 said:

We're praying for a dry field my friend,you'll see 

From what I have seen TC #8 will be the fastest player on both sides of the field by far TC has lot more speed than what you think they have you're underestimating TC speed it not a good thing for Meigs that TC is the bigger and faster team