Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

6 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Would love to be at this one, but duty calls, so I'll be at Oakland.    I think my partner Lee, may be out there.   Treat him good, he works too cheap to replace...:roflolk:

Haha that's cool bud, wish you coulda made it. May be missing a great game.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

As bad as I hate to say it... TC wins big in this game and gets beat by Peabody in Cookeville..

You can say what you want to say, but Meigs struggled to much with subpar teams POLK. When H2O struggled to get their offense going, they beat Westmoreland by 42. 

Because every game is scripted along with every play. Out of curiosity if we were to beat Trousdale by 14 does that mean by your own standards we would beat Watertown by 28+ ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Would love to be at this one, but duty calls, so I'll be at Oakland.    I think my partner Lee, may be out there.   Treat him good, he works too cheap to replace...:roflolk:

We will treat him right, and can’t blame you, you get to call the biggest game in the state, have fun and enjoy, and if we can take care of business, we will holler at ya in Cookeville:thumb:

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Because every game is scripted along with every play. Out of curiosity if we were to beat Trousdale by 14 does that mean by your own standards we would beat Watertown by 28+ ?

I’m telling you friend, I strongly dislike TC, but your kids are going to have a long bus ride back.

Bank it!

Just now, H2Oman said:

I’m telling you friend, I strongly dislike TC, but your kids are going to have a long bus ride back.

Bank it!

It's all good man. If we lose we lose. But if we win I'm not sure there would be enough crow to go around to all the people having us beat by 30 before we get of the bus lol. It's just fun man. Gonna be a great night weather permit.