Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

52 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It's all good man. If we lose we lose. But if we win I'm not sure there would be enough crow to go around to all the people having us beat by 30 before we get of the bus lol. It's just fun man. Gonna be a great night weather permit.

The big ones contest has you as a big favorite!!!!!! 60% 

Edited by PeabodyPride

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It's all good man. If we lose we lose. But if we win I'm not sure there would be enough crow to go around to all the people having us beat by 30 before we get of the bus lol. It's just fun man. Gonna be a great night weather permit.

Don’t get me twisted.. I would love to see you beat TC. I just don’t think it’s going to happen.

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Don’t get me twisted.. I would love to see you beat TC. I just don’t think it’s going to happen.

May not. It's not the end of the world if we lose. I do think we can play with them. Just need to sustain drives to beat a team like them. Who like to run the ball alot and take up alot of clock.

35 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Just to be clear I have not and will not make a prediction on this game, just discuss it, and most of the people saying these things are not TC people.

4 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Just to be clear I have not and will not make a prediction on this game, just discuss it, and most of the people saying these things are not TC people.

Glad its clarified brother but it's all good either way. Gonna support my boy, his team, coaches and the school. I can promise you win or lose I've had a great time watching them. And I do think we can compete with you all on all sides of the ball so the smack goes in one ear and out the other. I just wish the smack talking folks would work on crow gag reflex have it in good shape in case we pull out a W. I've enjoyed your post TCradio. You seem like a class act.

6 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Who are all the people predicting you will lose by 30 points? 

Exaggerated somewhat. But if you read all this thread you would understand. It's probably why more people from Meigs dont bother posting. Kinda a waste of time really. 

On a positive note rain has been pushed back till around 7 in hartsville. Be nice if it was pushed back till after midnight.

Edited by Imthayeti

1 minute ago, mousehead said:

I'm sure it will be a great game, but where's the fun in being cordial? 

Dont have to be cordial with dialect telling why my lineman can outpush your lineman. Or why my rb can outrun your LB. Just boring for folks to say yeah my team ran an extra lap this summer. So we probably got you by 2 tds and 3 if its dry. That's what I mean that's snooze material.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Exaggerated somewhat. But if you read all this thread you would understand. It's probably why more people from Meigs dont bother posting. Kinda a waste of time really. 

On a positive note rain has been pushed back till around 7 in hartsville. Be nice if it was pushed back till after midnight.

I think there are a lot more people on here who are very familiar with TC and its history and are fans of teams who have played TC in the past. Sounds like you don't have enough Meigs fans on here to support your case.