Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

Those Tigers came in and gave us all we could handle through the air. Much respect for yall! Your qb is a great athlete, just didn't have many options on those two picks, which were absolute game changers. The legendary Creekbank continues to epitomize this town's love for Hartsville football. Congrats to both teams on an intense, hard fought game!

• Like 1

To the Meigs Co. players and fans, you have something special going on down there as we do in Trousdale. 

Class act bunch of kids and fans. You have this Jacket fan’s utmost respect. In my opinion, you’re welcome to come back to the Creekbank anytime  

Great game between two very good teams. Both teams should hold their head high. 

Attn Cookeville Landlords, Realtors, Investors:

Your window of opportunity on real estate profits has closed in Cookeville.  Now that "No Class" Trousdale County is coming to your town, local property values have already fell to all time lows.  I have spotted a few local establishments boarding up windows, etc.

Get out while you can!

1 hour ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

Queue the TC excuses!

Guys and gals, I need to run to the hardware store for some new mops.  This game is worthy of such for all the Yellow / purple tears!

Queue the loud guy in the back of the class that laughs at his own jokes :roflol:

Guessing your team hit the hardwood early, probably already 10-0 on the season, am I right? 

P.S. Don't return those mops, you'll be needing to clean that gym floor 

Edited by mousehead

3 minutes ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

Attn Cookeville Landlords, Realtors, Investors:

Your window of opportunity on real estate profits has closed in Cookeville.  Now that "No Class" Trousdale County is coming to your town, local property values have already fell to all time lows.  I have spotted a few local establishments boarding up windows, etc.

Get out while you can!

Are you trolling or do you really hate TC 

Just now, RTD said:

Are you trolling or do you really hate TC 

I really really hate Trousdale.  The coaches have always been underhanded, sneaky, practicing more than allowed, etc.  Mix in the lack of class with player sideline showboating, etc, makes for an easy team to root against.  I give credit where credit is due.  TC has some good athletes, but some of them are allowed to act a fool on the field with little to no consequences.  That opening hit on Tyner was dirty beyond belief.  Big difference between playing aggressive ball and playing as dirty as Trousdale.

• Like 1