1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

20 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Good Luck tonight Tigers! Wishing you the best from Dunlap! Hope you all make History! If you do I will be in Cookeville! If you don't well I will be watching and pulling for Greenback at work on TV lol. Safe travels to the Gb guys and families!

Hey!!!If we win we make history too.First 1A team to make finals four times in a row.

13 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I was looking on the menu at sue bobs it says they close at 2 pm today. Is Johnny’s hook and grill good eating ?  And I can’t remember the other place someone mentioned 

yes Johnny's is top notch, hole in the wall but they have great fish, seafood, fried pickles and sell beer if that's your flavor.  About 1/2 mile from the stadium.  Lands is the other in dunlap  It is good as well.  it is about 15 miles away.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

yes Johnny's is top notch, hole in the wall but they have great fish, seafood, fried pickles and sell beer if that's your flavor.  About 1/2 mile from the stadium.  sue Bob's is the other.  It is good as well.  it is about 3 miles away.

Johnny’s is good it just takes a bit to get your food 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

They made a couple happen the first game. As for the other night? I’m sure you saw what I did. Regardless, Whitwell seems to be ready for the challenge. They better make it happen tonight. 

I did.  I saw sp fumble in the end zone, them get a td called back by penalty and whitwell deviate from their game.  For them to have a chance tonight, the playbook must be wide open and not wait till you get to far behind.  I think you must match scores with greenback and hope for some turnovers.