1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

If the Greenback team that showed up in the semifinals last year comes out then Greenback wins by multiple scores. Not having little Brother is a tough blow for your team in this game. He’s a matchup nightmare.  

9 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

Just drove through south Pitt on the way to lc. Why would anyone want to live there lol

Dude on C'ville and Lake Co. thread throwin' a little shade... thought you'd wan't to reply.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I've told Whitwellians all week the team they will see tonight is not the same team they saw in spring. They are not convinced 

Scrimmage was in the fall not spring. Whitwell isnt the same team they saw that day either. Goal from day 1 was not to lose at home and if you take care of your house you will be playing for a championship. Tigers will protect the house tonight. Strap'em up..... Its getting close.

Last time Tigers lost at home? 10/7/2016... Vs SP 

11 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Scrimmage was in the fall not spring. Whitwell isnt the same team they saw that day either. Goal from day 1 was not to lose at home and if you take care of your house you will be playing for a championship. Tigers will protect the house tonight. Strap'em up..... Its getting close.

Last time Tigers lost at home? 10/7/2016... Vs SP 

You will have them ready coach. There is a little “science” in your methods. Goodluck!

Game day! Whitwell it's time. I hope your minds are focused on the task you face. It will take your all! But this team can do it..its time for the TIGERS in 2018! Try to keep calm until gametime don't waste your energy then at 7pm CST explode on Greenback!! Like I've been saying....to be the best you must beat the best!! You have a great team Greenback...so does Whitwell! Safe travels and let's hope for an injury free game. Greenback I like you guys, but my heart says it's finally Whitwells year!! 27-23

Edited by WARBOSS

2 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

Game day! Whitwell it's time. I hope your minds are focused on the task you face. It will take your all! But this team can do it..its time for the TIGERS in 2018! Try to keep calm until gametime don't waste your energy then at 7pm CST explode on Greenback!! Like I've been saying....to be the best you must beat the best!! You have a great team Greenback...so does Whitwell! Safe travels and let's hope for an injury free game. Greenback I like you guys, but my heart is says it's finally Whitwells year!! 27-23

Warboss, Whitwell seems to find breaks when they need them. If they continue geting most of them tonight they will burn the town down. LMBO

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Warboss, Whitwell seems to find breaks when they need them. If they continue geting most of them tonight they will burn the town down. LMBO

did they find the breaks or make it happen.  Whitwell was very conservative until they got down two scores, then they opened it up a little.  Sp had a chance to put them away in the first half and weren't able to, then let them score in 40 seconds.  Whitwell is more explosive than they showed.  Maybe the game plan wont be totally different since they haven't played Greenback this year.  Gotta stick with what works, not try to change because of what the other coach might do.  Good luck tonight to the tigers, I will be there unless it is raining.  If it is raining I will be watching the big orange and Kansas.

23 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

did they find the breaks or make it happen.  Whitwell was very conservative until they got down two scores, then they opened it up a little.  Sp had a chance to put them away in the first half and weren't able to, then let them score in 40 seconds.  Whitwell is more explosive than they showed.  Maybe the game plan wont be totally different since they haven't played Greenback this year.  Gotta stick with what works, not try to change because of what the other coach might do.  Good luck tonight to the tigers, I will be there unless it is raining.  If it is raining I will be watching the big orange and Kansas.

They made a couple happen the first game. As for the other night? I’m sure you saw what I did. Regardless, Whitwell seems to be ready for the challenge. They better make it happen tonight.