1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

7 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Wrong. Lake County is better than both Huntingdon and So.Pitt this season. LC was better than Huntingdon last year and just as good as Cornersville. Your so quick to discard LC but that's ok the Falcons are still playing. Bass the Falcons will also be the best team in the west next year also. As for this game imo Greenback will win by 2 TDs. Good luck to both teams.

Lake County is not better than Huntingdon lol.... Huntingdon wouldn’t let Dresden put 60 on their head, injuries or no injuries. Huntingdon wouldn’t have allowed 300 rushing yards to Freedom Freakin’ Prep. Huntingdon put 63 on one of the final 4 2A teams and beat Milan who made it to the 3rd round in 3A. I’ve respected LC as a team all year long (more than most on here), but you guys really lack self awareness. We will bring you back down to earth in 28 hours.

Edited by cornerback10

19 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Lake County is not better than Huntingdon lol.... Huntingdon wouldn’t let Dresden put 60 on their head, injuries or no injuries. Huntingdon wouldn’t have allowed 300 rushing yards to Freedom Freakin’ Prep. Huntingdon put 63 on one of the final 4 2A teams and beat Milan who made it to the 3rd round in 3A. I’ve respected LC as a team all year long (more than most on here), but you guys really lack self awareness. We will bring you back down to earth in 28 hours.

+1

57 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Lake County is better than Huntingdon. Believe what you want. They were last year are this year and will be next year. Keep believing Cornersville will have a cakewalk. Cville is about to be in for a big surprise tomorrow night. Rest easy and keep believing that. Everyone buys that hype about Huntingdon but they falter every year. LC will be ready tomorrow night. I truly hope Cville thanks this will be an easy game. I have read in different threads Cville already planning on playing next week.

Edited by lakecounty1968

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County is better than Huntingdon. Believe what you want. They were last year are this year and will be next year. Keep believing Cornersville will have a cakewalk. Cville is about to be in for a big surprise tomorrow night. Rest easy and keep believing that.

Why are you, a Lake County fan, arguing with a Cornersville fan on our thread when you have your own to argue on? Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County is better than Huntingdon. Believe what you want. They were last year are this year and will be next year. Keep believing Cornersville will have a cakewalk. Cville is about to be in for a big surprise tomorrow night. Rest easy and keep believing that. Everyone buys that hype about Huntingdon but they falter every year. LC will be ready tomorrow night. I truly hope Cville thanks this will be an easy game. I have read in different threads Cville already planning on playing next week.

Nobody knows what LC is capable of because they don’t have one signature win all year long.