1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

38 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah I heard that as well, something about disagreeing with the way y'all were doing things? Oh well just shows how much Internet talk you can really believe. 

On another note GP, Claiborne, Harriman and Bledsoe declined a renewal this year. No I don't think they're running from us, far more likely they have scheduling issues that prevents them from playing us. Yeah, that's it :popcorneater: 

We likely picked up GB because it's a heck of a rivalry excluding the last 2 or 3 years we played. I know y'all beat us in '12 to but those were games. The last 3 seasons we played not so much lol. And also whether deserved or not a lot of teams don't wanna schedule us either. Must be a historical kind of thing because as of late, well . . . You know. Also correct me if I'm wrong at least 3 if not all 4 teams that dropped us were scheduled for home games for us next year so lost 4 out of 5 home games, I'd say that had as much to do with picking up GB as well. Coupled with the potential of TL retiring from coaching and maybe he wasn't worried about how good GB will be next year, he may not be the one dealing with it :lol: regardless of the why I'm glad to hear y'all are back on the schedule. 

Ahh!!

7 hours ago, crow said:

Yeah I heard that as well, something about disagreeing with the way y'all were doing things? Oh well just shows how much Internet talk you can really believe. 

On another note GP, Claiborne, Harriman and Bledsoe declined a renewal this year. No I don't think they're running from us, far more likely they have scheduling issues that prevents them from playing us. Yeah, that's it :popcorneater: 

We likely picked up GB because it's a heck of a rivalry excluding the last 2 or 3 years we played. I know y'all beat us in '12 to but those were games. The last 3 seasons we played not so much lol. And also whether deserved or not a lot of teams don't wanna schedule us either. Must be a historical kind of thing because as of late, well . . . You know. Also correct me if I'm wrong at least 3 if not all 4 teams that dropped us were scheduled for home games for us next year so lost 4 out of 5 home games, I'd say that had as much to do with picking up GB as well. Coupled with the potential of TL retiring from coaching and maybe he wasn't worried about how good GB will be next year, he may not be the one dealing with it :lol: regardless of the why I'm glad to hear y'all are back on the schedule. 

Oneida and Greenback is one of the better rivalry's in east TN in my opinion. I think we should play every year.  

34 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Oneida and Greenback is one of the better rivalry's in east TN in my opinion. I think we should play every year.  

I've had this conversation with OnB more times than I can count. I agree with you, we both do actually, the last few seasons we played were lopsided but overall it's honestly the better rivalry either team has I think. 

12 hours ago, crow said:

I've had this conversation with OnB more times than I can count. I agree with you, we both do actually, the last few seasons we played were lopsided but overall it's honestly the better rivalry either team has I think. 

Best in my opinion.The Indians win record against us better than anyone else.I think we may have a 1 or 2 games lead now.My favorite also.