1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

I know absolutely nothing about it but to Transfer in the middle of the season after playing at another School is rare indeed. Coalfield got one from OS  the same way several years back. I called him Switch.

I agree it's unusual but certainly not unheard of. If a family is willing to move just for sports that's their choice. As long as they don't receive any inappropriate benefits for doing so there's nothing illegal about it. It's not a knock on either but I don't see any benefits, inappropriate or otherwise, GB or Coalfield have to offer anyone. 

Just now, orngnblk said:

What business is it truely?They wanted to,they did.Its legal who am i or you to question their intentions as long as all criteria is met.

I'm not a new kid on the block, This stuff happens all the time. Looks good on paper but really a bunch of crap. I promise I won't be selling my house for my kid to play ANYWHERE.

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm not a new kid on the block, This stuff happens all the time. Looks good on paper but really a bunch of crap. I promise I won't be selling my house for my kid to play ANYWHERE.

But if you chose to would it be my place to call you shady for doing it if you followed the rules to do so?

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

What business is it truely?They wanted to,they did.Its legal who am i or you to question their intentions as long as all criteria is met.

Can't question that as long as everything's legal.     I think transfers are notice more at the smaller classification than they are at the bigger schools.  The smaller schools benefit more from the transfers in most cases which in return causes all the fuss.

Just now, rtl112 said:

Can't question that as long as everything's legal.     I think transfers are notice more at the smaller classification than they are at the bigger schools.  The smaller schools benefit more from the transfers in most cases which in return causes all the fuss.

Totally agree, I bet most would be surprised at the number of midterm transfersin and out of large schools every year.