1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Who knows, the kid from Alcoa this year was a STRANGE one.

Mr Childress knows call and ask.He investigated it.He will send you a nice letter as he did the lawyer in Kingston who accused us in the McCord transfer.The family had to bring in the realtor with a copy of deal sheet for the house being sold,had to bring lease and electric bill of new home.ALL of the family had to go to DMV and have addresses changed on Drivers licenses.County SRO officer had to go to new residence and check for occupancy.How can that be questioned or "shady"?

Just now, orngnblk said:

Mr Childress knows call and ask.He investigated it.He will send you a nice letter as he did the lawyer in Kingston who accused us in the McCord transfer.The family had to bring in the realtor with a copy of deal sheet for the house being sold,had to bring lease and electric bill of new home.ALL of the family had to go to DMV and have addresses changed on Drivers licenses.County SRO officer had to go to new residence and check for occupancy.How can that be questioned or "shady"?

Sounds squirrely to me . Why on Gods earth would a family sell their home to play football half a season.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Not to mention that GB said no thanks until all requirements had been met. Folks forget that part when they tell the story. 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Sounds squirrely to me . Why on Gods earth would a family sell their home to play football half a season.

Why would anyone drive 140 miles a day round trip to work like I do? You live where you wanna live. Being from Carter County you know that as well as anyone does. Wouldn't parts of life be a lot easier in Etown or Johnson City

Edited by crow

Just now, crow said:

Not to mention that GB said no thanks until all requirements had been met. Folks forget that part when they tell the story. 

I know absolutely nothing about it but to Transfer in the middle of the season after playing at another School is rare indeed. Coalfield got one from OS  the same way several years back. I called him Switch.