Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

4 minutes ago, Gridiron4022 said:

He has been disrespectful for some time now. Not affiliated with either team. Just an observer and know from old school days that the more you act like that, you better be able to back it up. Them fireworks may turn into duds..... 

This ubts poster just come under this name 10 hours ago, I can assure you it's not alcoa poster

At the end of the week we will all be in the stands and will have no affect on the game. Maybe some of our last names will be out there on the field. But come game time nothing said here will impact the game. I'm sure both teams are hungry for it. As a former player and coach these are the games you want.  No matter what happens worse case scenario we get 1 less game then the top 2 teams in the state. You get better by playing the best win or lose as coaches and players. Come Saturday no matter what happens Friday uppdrman football  is better than it was on Thursday. 

• Like 1

Just now, MadHatter1 said:

At the end of the week we will all be in the stands and will have no affect on the game. Maybe some of our last names will be out there on the field. But come game time nothing said here will impact the game. I'm sure both teams are hungry for it. As a former player and coach these are the games you want.  No matter what happens worse case scenario we get 1 less game then the top 2 teams in the state. You get better by playing the best win or lose as coaches and players. Come Saturday no matter what happens Friday uppdrman football  is better than it was on Thursday. 

Yes sir I agree. Hey by the way how's the visitors seating? 

18 minutes ago, Gridiron4022 said:

He has been disrespectful for some time now. Not affiliated with either team. Just an observer and know from old school days that the more you act like that, you better be able to back it up. Them fireworks may turn into duds

Well obviously you didn't have a good view of them over there on the visitor side..The fire works are pretty..But between Loudon and Red Bank y'all have done cost somebody a small fortune in them. If we play y'all again we might have to invest in Roman Candles to keep up with all the TDs. 

5 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Great post. Red Bank has had a tremendous past 2 years. Really look forward to RB and UHS being a playoff match-up for a while. Hope Upperman gets in into the second half against alcoa , and then the fourth.

as for Upperman and Red Bank. Two great programs who are being led the right way. Hope one day we can catch Alcoa, Though I feel we would need a youth program, middle school/ and high school all running the same plays and speaking the same jargon. Until then... 

Great 2018 season to Upperman, and Red Bank

Edited by Alien

2 hours ago, Alien said:

Great post. Red Bank has had a tremendous past 2 years. Really look forward to RB and UHS being a playoff match-up for a while. Hope Upperman gets in into the second half against alcoa , and then the fourth.

as for Upperman and Red Bank. Two great programs who are being led the right way. Hope one day we can catch Alcoa, Though I feel we would need a youth program, middle school/ and high school all running the same plays and speaking the same jargon. Until then... 

Great 2018 season to Upperman, and Red Bank

The youth to middle school to high school is hard to accomplish. A lot of high school coaches don't stay with the program long enough to see the youth program kids. Red Bank is certainly on the rise. They had some good players other than #5 also. What grade is the QB?

24 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

The youth to middle school to high school is hard to accomplish. A lot of high school coaches don't stay with the program long enough to see the youth program kids. Red Bank is certainly on the rise. They had some good players other than #5 also. What grade is the QB?

Junior