Ravenwood at Whitehaven

kwc

7 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I’m pullin’ for the Tigers. They’re practically family.

Yes they are !! Like most Families they have that one "out there Uncle"  ... lol , but the rest of them are Fine Fellers !! Could just see us All watching some old Andy Griffith Show Reruns together !! LOL !

7 hours ago, kwc said:

Why did Ravenwood get a bye for the 1st round … especially as a #2 seed. What's up with that?

I believe Ravenwood’s would-be opponent, Overton, was forced to forfeit that game by the TSSAA as a result of disciplinary action. A fight broke out between them and Antioch at the end of the game the week prior.

1 hour ago, Ozone03 said:

I believe Ravenwood’s would-be opponent, Overton, was forced to forfeit that game by the TSSAA as a result of disciplinary action. A fight broke out between them and Antioch at the end of the game the week prior.

Yep. But I wouldn’t call that a fight lol. It was a brawl. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

10 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Yep. But I wouldn’t call that a fight lol. It was a brawl. 

I never actually saw it myself, just heard about what happened. That bad huh? Makes sense considering how severe the punishments were. I heard there were also financial penalties & that both programs are ineligible to compete in next year’s postseason as well.