Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

Oak Ridge's own Alex Meyer did an interview with Coach Gaddis for WBIR TV. Great job. Coach says we will be stronger because the players have worked hard. The Wildcats will be a more grind it out / clock controlling offense. A couple players mentioned the team is in better physical condition this season. # 26 mentioned that the team has let games get away from them late. My guess is he was thinking about the Catholic game last season. Based on the entire Interview the participants are ready to get the games started.

The one fact that I was not aware of is the Cats have 22 seniors this season. Senior leadership can go a long way in having a great season. It is getting closer and closer to KO and Oak Ridge, YOU GOT THIS, RWR!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Is Big Ed's still a good place to go eat during football season? I plan on going there Friday but a few people from Maryville are turning their noses up like it's went to the dogs or something.

14bixe8.jpg

If they feel like they're too good to eat at Big Ed's, then they should eat in Maryville, or better yet, stay home! I disagree with Willie, I think it's still great! If there's a better pizza place in Maryville, I' haven't heard about it (maybe they prefer the pizza from their local Shell station)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bonkers said:

If they feel like they're too good to eat at Big Ed's, then they should eat in Maryville, or better yet, stay home! I disagree with Willie, I think it's still great! If there's a better pizza place in Maryville, I' haven't heard about it (maybe they prefer the pizza from their local Shell station)

Marco's in Maryville is connected to an Exxon station, not a Shell station. Most gas stations have 

untitled-1_50.png?itok=_WRs3e02 which brings us full circle. 

5 hours ago, bonkers said:

Ummmm, Willie never said it wasn't still great. I should know, I am Willie and ALWAYS stop at Big Ed's the first thing I do when I get back home. Have a very fine day sir.

7 hours ago, bonkers said:

Smh. Just because someone doesn’t care for Large Ed’s doesn’t mean we think we are too good. I’d rather eat at Billy’s Deli myself. But sorry Boink, We won’t stay home. 

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Smh. Just because someone doesn’t care for Large Ed’s doesn’t mean we think we are too good. I’d rather eat at Billy’s Deli myself. But sorry Boink, We won’t stay home. 

Then I don't recall talking to you. I don't care where you're from, if you don't like our restaurants, then eat in your own town. It's simple. If you like Billy's, eat there. I don't like every place there is to eat in Maryville, but guess what? I keep my mouth shut about it!

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 8:16 AM, catswild said:

Don't count on many big plays this year. Graham, Booker, and Pendergrass are gone and there is no one on this team that I know about that can provide that type of big play potential. I do agree that this team will improve over the course of the season but despite Willie's totally mindless rants, this is a team that should NOT win a region title, and a team that will likely finish third or fourth in the region. The one thing that may be a positive is that by playoff time, OR might be just as good or better than a few teams that they lost to during the regular season.

Uhhh they do have 

Kendall jackson 

isaiah Johnson 

tyrell Romano 

johnathon Stewart 

these are all homerun ability players.. Kendall jackson starting next year will be in conversation for mr.football, and go ahead and screenshot this! Oak ridge win state championship his senior year with him winning Mr. Football with tons of d1 offers!

8 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Uhhh they do have 

Kendall jackson 

isaiah Johnson 

tyrell Romano 

johnathon Stewart 

these are all homerun ability players.. Kendall jackson starting next year will be in conversation for mr.football, and go ahead and screenshot this! Oak ridge win state championship his senior year with him winning Mr. Football with tons of d1 offers!

Jordan Graham would beat most of those guys at least 10 yards in a 40...and the fastest of the group would be 5-7 yards behind. Jackson is going to be a very good one...we agree on that.