Oak Ridge Football 2019

ORDT

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Yes I have, but not about the offensive problems. Ha Ha.  Based on the shows following embarrassing losses in the past, he has not made excuses. He has told it like it is.  We all saw it, it is what it is.  We stunk. 

Telling it like it is aint going to fix nothing. Wonder if he'll address the 'fix' vs the past mistakes; We are going to get the plays in a lot faster, we'll manage the game clock better, we'll run plays that work for the level of talent we have on the field, we'll mix in different WRs, we'll clean it up by managing the plays/players better. Stuff like that LOL. Who knows, all I know is driving up from Chat to DB aint happening. Not this time.

4 hours ago, ORDT said:

Should be a good one. Hoping he addresses the offensive situation.

I believe Coach Gaddis will shoot it straight with us without calling players out by name. I am positive he has done so in private with the players. He has probably challenged some of the coaches as well.

Guys and gals, I still think we will play better this Friday and every week after that. I understand why people feel they must post some negative things but just don't give up on the players until the whole season is done.

RWR, We Got This!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ORDT said:

Telling it like it is aint going to fix nothing. Wonder if he'll address the 'fix' vs the past mistakes; We are going to get the plays in a lot faster, we'll manage the game clock better, we'll run plays that work for the level of talent we have on the field, we'll mix in different WRs, we'll clean it up by managing the plays/players better. Stuff like that LOL. Who knows, all I know is driving up from Chat to DB aint happening. Not this time.

Holy blank! You live in Chattanooga like me! I live a couple of miles from Hixson High School. My name is Steve Palmer, grad of ORHS 1982. I know we don't agree on the problems OR is having after one game but everybody has their own belly button / opinion.. Well, take care and RWR!

3 hours ago, ORDT said:

Did OR have a delay of game penalty last week? I don't remember it or them. I've had issues with the plays getting in too slow in the past but I don't really remember that last week. That was the least of our problems.

2 hours ago, ORTX said:

Joe blew it!!  He had his chances for another state title the last 4 or 5 years.  It did not happen.  The decisions to play players in the wrong positions, lack of discipline, poor coaching etc.  Oak Ridge football is not what it used to be!!  

I think the last two season were the best chances OR has had recently for a state title. Two years ago Catholic was just better, especially up front. Last year was the rare time that the defense blew it because 40 points ought to win any game. It ain't happening this year.