1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

39 minutes ago, pujo said:

Think the 4a State Champs is the best team in all 6 classes. Oakland has a Great d but Greenville would score several times.

I had given a slight nod to Alcoa till I seen the Greeneville machine today. Oakland's D was unreal tonight. And last week as well. 

Edited by Southtowner

48 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

And you would be correct. I dont think Haywood fully understood what they were up against and teams out west couldnt believe all the hype about Greeneville until they saw it live.

People already saying that we are gonna be down next... let's keep that mind set across the state :D 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

People already saying that we are gonna be down next... let's keep that mind set across the state :D 

23 seniors is going to be a big loss to graduation but Greeneville's strength and conditioning program can overcome a lot. The good thing about having a dominant offense and a stellar defense is that the backups get a ton of valuable playing time durring the season. Just like Greeneville, Cornersville has been very fortunate in that aspect. 

12 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

23 seniors is going to be a big loss to graduation but Greeneville's strength and conditioning program can overcome a lot. The good thing about having a dominant offense and a stellar defense is that the backups get a ton of valuable playing time durring the season. Just like Greeneville, Cornersville has been very fortunate in that aspect. 

Alot of talent standing on the sidelines