1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

That’s what I thought, coward.

Hey I’ll be in your area this week, why don’t we do lunch and you can cry on my shoulder about your team underachieving two years in a row in the ship? You can call me names all you want, i know your just hurting right now. Skinny legs jean wearing little boy.

12 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Let me be clear: Whitwell has a heck of a football team and made the plays to win. That really speaks to their maturity and quality of players they have. I believe the best 2 teams in 1A played today.

But the best team didn’t win. 

What was the score again??

1 minute ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Hey I’ll be in your area this week, why don’t we do lunch and you can cry on my shoulder about your team underachieving two years in a row in the ship? You can call me names all you want, i know your just hurting right now. Skinny legs jean wearing little boy.

Underachieving comment from a Huntingdon fan is the epitome of pot meet kettle. 

Skinny jeans and all, none of you said a word while I was in Huntingdon 2 weeks ago. Nobody was tough until 5 hours after the game.

no wonder your boys choke

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I couldn’t imagine latching onto the coattails of another team to do something my team couldn’t do.... Twice

You will forever be inferior to Cornersville, who is historically one of the worst teams in 1A history. Let that sink in. 

Pretty sure cville will go back to being the bottom feeders, so let that sink in.Oh never has went away has it. 

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

What was the score again??

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

We would have beaten you by 2 plus touchdowns. Please refrain from commenting about teams who are in another class than you are. I bet Watertown had a parade after making the 3rd round. 

A Watertown fan chiming in is the funniest thing in this thread. 

Just now, cornerback10 said:

We would have beaten you by 2 plus touchdowns. Please refrain from commenting about teams who are in another class than you are. I bet Watertown had a parade after making the 3rd round. 

No wonder you get along so well with TC posters. Both of you are full of excuses and can’t admit when you get beat by a better team...   

Whitwell was better than your boys and that is why they won!!!

i love it!!