1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

2 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Enjoy it man. Y'all made the plays when it counted.  The Bulldogs will be back. This senior class has shown the underclassmen what it takes. To play at a high level. Congrats again to Whitwell.

I agree, winning breeds success and Cville has set the bar high for the underclassmen and y'all have a great coach that the kids have bought into 

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa,yeah its fun to talk crap .I really dont "hate" the Stangs its just a rivalry that we usually was on the losing side !  I usually will not place blame but play calling cannot be poor in the post season !! Without our coach pulling the trigger on a deep pass or two after the Jackets shut our run game down we loose !!! Bold coaching wims it complacent coaching gets ya sent home ! GL next year yall always just reload !!!

Well said Ppride! You can’t hate the stangs, but you can always dislike and their fan base has some that are good and some bad not all though. I’d like to get the old rivalry back going. We may have gotten our backsides handed back in the day, but the tide has turned and we will definitely have some great games. 

28 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

You know what, you’re exactly right man. I’m sorry. I totally forgot that the officials woke up this morning & decided they were going to cheat a bunch of high school kids out of a football game today. Sorry man, I forgot that happened. 

Don’t let that happen again

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DawgNation05 said:

You’re bringing up us holding because we’re bringing up y’all holding lol y’all won. Congrats. Was 3 also the one with the horsecollar at the end up the game? Also the Clinton comparison was terrible, this ain’t college football and UCF. Congrats on the victory, you shouldn’t care what everyone else has to say. Whitwell proved they belong, but this post doesn’t show much class

And you’ve showed class all week lol shut up 3 was the one that got the horse collar 

23 minutes ago, DawgNation05 said:

You’re bringing up us holding because we’re bringing up y’all holding lol y’all won. Congrats. Was 3 also the one with the horsecollar at the end up the game? Also the Clinton comparison was terrible, this ain’t college football and UCF. Congrats on the victory, you shouldn’t care what everyone else has to say. Whitwell proved they belong, but this post doesn’t show much class

Missed calls are part of the game, but that horse collar was less obvious then 3 getting bear hugged by 2 players almost every play!