2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Yes we can pass. Trousdale is going to have to stop 5 or 6 different players not one or two. 

Tyner said all this two week ago that they are most athletic they have 5 to 6 backs and WR that will just burn TC up blah blah blah heard all of this before good luck with your 6 different players everyone has a plan until they are hit in the mouth 

Just now, RTD said:

Tyner said all this two week ago that they are most athletic they have 5 to 6 backs and WR that will just burn TC up blah blah blah heard all of this before good luck with your 6 different players everyone has a plan until they are hit in the mouth 

PeeBody is better than Tyner....pipe it down a little

2 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

TC is the most battle tested team in 2A. This game could go either way. I think TC pulls it out tho

I keep hearing battle tested. I agree but Peabody has been too and remember R7. I don't think WT or Whitwell can beat Peabody and I do not think TC will.  But that is why we play the game.  At this point we are not worried about who they have played or their tradition.  But I do respect your opinion because you seem knowledgeable on football matters.  That game tonight should have been 42 - 14.  The rain affected both teams but we were clearly the better team.  Much more physical.  What about SOS????  Do we really know? 

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

If Peabody can pass then they have a good chance of winning, but if they mostly run then TC will win. Meigs went to the air and almost got the win. Peabody has more athletes than Meigs but I don’t think Peabody can pass as good as Meigs so I’m going with TC.

Just u wait and see my friend.  Just u wait and see!

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Keep things interesting! Haha. Well, I’m sure TC knows what we will be running out of. Tonight was a solid victory, but the play calling is still a little suspect. 

I understand the calls tonight.  They tried to mix it up a little more but honestly the conditions hampered both teams.  When those kids get on that turf, it will be like a kid in a candy store.  Game plan will be off the ccharts

Just now, Golddoctor said:

I understand the calls tonight.  They tried to mix it up a little more but honestly the conditions hampered both teams.  When those kids get on that turf, it will be like a kid in a candy store.  Game plan will be off the ccharts

I only said suspect because if Dickson had more carries it probably would’ve 49-21