2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, RunPassOption said:

do you think TC can block him?

We will sure try, I would say him and Jake Gregory will get to know each other real well. You know for a couple people that has said TC won't run on Peabody, the film I have seen teams have ran the ball with success vs Peabody but Peabody's defense tends to be a bend but don't break. They also have turned their opponents over alot. 

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

TC looks like they have some size up front 

across the board by real numbers not roster numbers, LT Xavian Seay Sr. (6'1, 270), LG Cooper Belcher Sr. (5'10, 240), C Mason Basford So. (6'0, 260), RG Jake Gregory Sr. (6'2, 220), RT Noah Hrobsky Sr. (5'11, 245). Tight ends will be Tavaris Claiborne JR. (6'3, 235), Braden Hawkins Sr. (6'0, 195). Blocking Back(FB) Cameron Rankins So. (6'2, 250), QB Keyvont Baines Sr. (6'2, 185), RB Dyson Satterfield Sr. (5'8, 165), also some guys that may carry the ball, RB Sebastian Linarez So. (5'10, 205) and Jayden Hicks So. (6'0, 165). Linarez is a physical back, Hicks is a clone of Baines 2 years ago, very similar build and athletic ability. He will be "The Man" the next couple years. 

9 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

We will sure try, I would say him and Jake Gregory will get to know each other real well. You know for a couple people that has said TC won't run on Peabody, the film I have seen teams have ran the ball with success vs Peabody but Peabody's defense tends to be a bend but don't break. They also have turned their opponents over alot. 

I am hoping snoballs is down there teaching that technique for that side body block!

Just saw some film on that #50 

• Like 1