2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

Just don’t see this game being a blowout either way.  Both teams have good lines, play solid defense, and have multiple ways of scoring.  Both have the combination of speed and power in the backfield.  If you watch their highlights, they are very similar.  I think it really could come down to turnovers.  

55 minutes ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

i  seen  some  video   from  the   Meigs  county  and  Trousdale  game  .  they  tried  to  tackle  Caleb Hyde

it  seem  like   their   whole  team  , couldn't   tackle  him,   and  he  ran  in  for  a  touch down. 

TC   has  a  big  line  with  no  speed  .  they   will   have  trouble  holding     the  Peabody    Defense    and  Offense. 

TC line is not very big lol, they are strong and quick but big is not what i would use

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

It should be played at the titans field since they do Mr. Football and support tssaa so much 

It would have to be on a turf field considering how many games are played back to back over the course of 3 days. It would absolutely destroy a natural grass field up. I think Vandy or MTSU are the best options here. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Not going to disagree with the location of Cookeville but from what ive seen and been too, Cookeville and Tennessee Tech do an outstanding job of hosting the event. Plus Tucker Stadium is the perfect size for such an event. Nissan Stadium, MTSU and Vandy all hold a significant higher number than would ever attend HS (being that its televised) and the stadium looks and feels empty. Tech has the feel of a packed house! Plus i must say the colors look fabulous! :thumb:

I wouldn't be surprised if Austin Peay/Clarksville doesn't make are hard push the next time its up for bid. Not sure how long the Cookeville contract is for but i do believe they are on their 2nd contract. 

Great points here. I just think it only makes sense to have a more central location for travel purposes 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Great points here. I just think it only makes sense to have a more central location for travel purposes 

It will never happen at Nissan... as someone mentioned earlier no field turf.

I agree with BCB... the size of the Tech is perfect.

Tech, Middle or Vandy... we don't care. Like my boy Ulysses Everett McGill once said... "we're a geographical anomaly" ... an hour from all three.

#dapperdanman

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

I wish I could go back to sleep!  The Yellow Jackets looked pretty tired toward the end of the last two games.  They won mostly by mistakes from the other teams.  I'm betting against them!

So did we ever figure out which 08 or 09 team you had stock in that the jackets thwarted the season of? That's a long time to carry that kind of hatred around :bored: