2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

21 minutes ago, CharlieTweeder said:

NoHolds prediction is about as useless as Murphy Fairs predictions! Talks all that stuff, but ends up wrong at the end of the day. 

8 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Somebody call Roy

I believe Charlie is one of Roy Dillard Jrs buddies! He and Big Roy have agrued over that Murphy Mans prediction for years. Btw where is ole Jr at?

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Wow TrousdaleSucks, wait he changed his name because everyone called him out for it :roflol:, ....NoGolds I mean NoHolds seems to think that changing his score prediction will upset us even more. Bless him. 

I believe this cat to be very close to the program or at least wants to be. In one post he describes practice and how TC violates practices rules by going extra hrs.  1. When did TC become a college? 2. Must be spending a lot of time in downtown Hartsville with some nose plugs in order to see these late night practices. Also, dude traveled to the Tyner game (better fan than I) went to both Watertown and Meigs games and now is talking about possibly skipping work all for a school he “Hates”. C’mon man!

^^BURN!

7 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Wow TrousdaleSucks, wait he changed his name because everyone called him out for it :roflol:, ....NoGolds I mean NoHolds seems to think that changing his score prediction will upset us even more. Bless him. 

I believe this cat to be very close to the program or at least wants to be. In one post he describes practice and how TC violates practices rules by going extra hrs.  1. When did TC become a college? 2. Must be spending a lot of time in downtown Hartsville with some nose plugs in order to see these late night practices. Also, dude traveled to the Tyner game (better fan than I) went to both Watertown and Meigs games and now is talking about possibly skipping work all for a school he “Hates”. C’mon man!

:roflolk:

19 hours ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

i  seen  some  video   from  the   Meigs  county  and  Trousdale  game  .  they  tried  to  tackle  Caleb Hyde

it  seem  like   their   whole  team  , couldn't   tackle  him,   and  he  ran  in  for  a  touch down. 

TC   has  a  big  line  with  no  speed  .  they   will   have  trouble  holding     the  Peabody    Defense    and  Offense. 

I seen it in person... They weren't trying to tackle him they were trying to strip the ball. Hard to see that on film, not taking anything away from him, I mean he scored lol but I'm not sure he wouldn't of went down if they weren't all trying to strip.

22 hours ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

i  seen  some  video   from  the   Meigs  county  and  Trousdale  game  .  they  tried  to  tackle  Caleb Hyde

it  seem  like   their   whole  team  , couldn't   tackle  him,   and  he  ran  in  for  a  touch down. 

TC   has  a  big  line  with  no  speed  .  they   will   have  trouble  holding     the  Peabody    Defense    and  Offense. 

Keep telling yourself that.  NO SPEED:popcorneater:Tell me how you feel about that around 2:00 PM tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, CharlieTweeder said:

Keep telling yourself that.  NO SPEED:popcorneater:Tell me how you feel about that around 2:00 PM tomorrow.  

Just a bunch of big slow white boys lol, the more I watch film the more I like our chances tomorrow, Peabody has a good team but on film they are not as good as meigs in my opinion, more athletic for sure but I believe we will have a better defensive performance based off of what the tide wants to do. Both teams want to run the football, should be a dandy!