2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

50 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I never knew Trousdale folk to get so worked up over a video made for fun. After all, you guys have 10 state championships right? I figured you guys would just laugh at a video made by ESPN talk show hosts. 

Yes it is funny but you see, TC doesn't take State Championship games as funny business. It's serious business around these parts and we want more! #unintendedmotivation

In less than 24 hrs its time for one team to shine. Will it be us morons from Troosdale County or will it be Peabody. One thing about it is the morons know how to play football always have always will. Im not gonna predict a score its a waist of time. I will say this to both teams. In less than 24 hrs you play your last high school football game. In less than 24 hrs most of yalls football carriers will be over. You all started playing this game as little kids and have grown into fine young men. You have already made your towns and communities proud. But come 11 am tomorrow this game is for you all 11 on each side play for you and for your team leave it all on the field, no regrets its yalls team yalls game. Bottom line best team wins

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I never knew Trousdale folk to get so worked up over a video made for fun. After all, you guys have 10 state championships right? I figured you guys would just laugh at a video made by ESPN talk show hosts. 

It would have been fine if it wasn't for calling the kids names a step too far they are kids, not adults.