This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, Sharktooth said:

As a long time follower and rarely a poster, I'd like to advise ignoring Pinocchio007 and TNFootballFanaticThey're just trouble makers on the 5-6A boards. Don't let them get started here. 

SharkTooth I am so glad I found you! 

We just trouble makers on those 5-6A boards. ;-) why don't you and ORNGNBLK stay down in Single A Ball because we all know that you can not keep up with the Big Dawgs at the top! 

4 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

We just trouble makers on those 5-6A boards. ;-) why don't you and ORNGNBLK stay down in Single A Ball because we all know that you can not keep up with the Big Dawgs at the top! 

Says the 6A team who we beat but also took a knee on last year in 1 quarter of play!LOL.Your resume speaks for itself coach.LMBO.

Your history against us isnt good enough for you to come down here and call us out.2008 32 points and took a knee on the 5 in 1 quarter.I can do this all day!LMBO!Call Stone they may need someone to beat AGAIN this year.

And if your a "Big dog" schedule that little 3A team 10 mins from your stadium instead of running with your big nose between your legs.LMBO!!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Seems to me that you would be more concerned about how your team competes within your classification. Let us take a look at some statistics from the previous 3 seasons (couldn't bring myself go any further as the numbers were disastrous)... William Blount has an overall win/loss record of 6 and 25. With that,

WB is 0 and 1 against 3A Teams with WB scoring a total of 7 points versus 45

WB is 1 and 3 against 4A Teams with WB scoring a total of 92 points versus 143

WB is 2 and 1 against 5A Teams with WB scoring a total of 59 points versus 44

WB is 3 and 20 against 6A Teams with WB scoring a total of 400 points versus 886

Wouldn't you agree that William Blount would not be competitive in any classification? Quit talking about "Big Dawgs" at the top as William Blount isn't even considered competitive at any level. Stats never lie, so take yourself back to the 5-6A boards and dream of the days William Blount may have a 500 season. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Sharktooth said:

Seems to me that you would be more concerned about how your team competes within your classification. Let us take a look at some statistics from the previous 3 seasons (couldn't bring myself go any further as the numbers were disastrous)... William Blount has an overall win/loss record of 6 and 25. With that,

WB is 3 and 20 against 6A Teams with WB scoring a total of 400 points versus 886

Wouldn't you agree that William Blount would not be competitive in any classification? Quit talking about "Big Dawgs" at the top as William Blount isn't even considered competitive at any level. Stats never lie, so take yourself back to the 5-6A boards and dream of the days William Blount may have a 500 season. 

I do not know why, you keep tagging me into William Blount. I have no relation to the program. I got on this board because you all started stating that 1A has all this talent. When in fact I believe GreenBack would not want to play anyone worth calibrator outside of its district. Therefore, people never see the talent besides the transfers.  Why do they not go up the street and play them Tornado Boys if that Orange and Black is so much better! 

Heck I heard they did not even want to play William Blount in any sport.

However, they just keep recruiting kids to make them a solid 1A school. I’ll give GB that! Hats off. Do not talk about 6A like it’s a joke to compete.

1A athletes can not run 4 quarters with 4A and above teams on a consistent basis. 

5A is washed up 

4A is washed up 

3A is washed up 

2A is washed up 

1A is washed up 

basically to many classification in TN. So, step out of that comfort zone and challenge some other teams! 

12 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

I do not know why, you keep tagging me into William Blount. I have no relation to the program. I got on this board because you all started stating that 1A has all this talent. When in fact I believe GreenBack would not want to play anyone worth calibrator outside of its district. Therefore, people never see the talent besides the transfers.  Why do they not go up the street and play them Tornado Boys if that Orange and Black is so much better! 

Heck I heard they did not even want to play William Blount in any sport.

However, they just keep recruiting kids to make them a solid 1A school. I’ll give GB that! Hats off. Do not talk about 6A like it’s a joke to compete.

1A athletes can not run 4 quarters with 4A and above teams on a consistent basis. 

5A is washed up 

4A is washed up 

3A is washed up 

2A is washed up 

1A is washed up 

basically to many classification in TN. So, step out of that comfort zone and challenge some other teams! 

Pinocchio you may want to be a real boy but the first thing I would suggest you get is a real brain,tell Geppetto he has let you down! If you will go back and look at Greenback schedule we don't schedule 1A teams outside of region play.We play we play 3A 4A,2A teams and this year we have Lenoir City on our schedule along with Loudon 4A.What you know about Greenback not playing William Blount is completely wrong.I know for a fact we've tried to scrimmage them and schedule them and they want no part of it so there's you a little bit of an education this morning.

What bigger stage do you need to show off talent than go to a State Championship 4 times??LMBO!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Pinocchio you may want to be a real boy but the first thing I would suggest you get is a real brain,tell Geppetto he has let you down! If you will go back and look at Greenback schedule we don't schedule 1 a teams outside of region play.We play we play 3A 4A,2A teams and this year we have Lenoir City on our schedule along with Loudon 4A.What you know about Greenback not playing William Blount is completely wrong.I know for a fact we've tried to scrimmage them and schedule them and they want no part of it so there's you a little bit of an education this morning.

Loudon is 3A who finished (3-8)

LC is 5A who lost to WB last season I believe. (5-6) overall in a division with 5 teams ( now 4 with Catholic leaving)

Greenbacks Schedule 2018

3A: Loudon (3-8)

CAK (3-8) 

SunBright (1-8)

The Kings Academy (3-7)

Oliver Springs (9-3) 

Grace Christian (5-6)

Coalfield (8-5)

Harriman (5-5)

Midway (7-4) 

Oakdale (1-9) 

Finishing at overall (39-63) 

Whitwell would help overall but let’s keep it with just Regular Season. 

16 hours ago, Sharktooth said:

Can not say they would not be competitive in any classification, that’s absurd! 

2-1 vs 5A teams is a winning record. Heritage and WB could be competitive in 5A. 

Hard to play week in and week out versus the Maryville, Cleveland’s, ooltewah, Bradley’s , McMinn haha. 6A is no joke boys. When I speak of this I’m also talking about Heritage as well 

MOONIE since you want to know about Heritage! 

Basically might as well be the SEC for 6A schools in both Regions... just saying. Look at either schools and say Heritage or WB has more talent. 

Oh...... wait.....throw Oakland in there a couple of times for playoff purposes. 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:02 AM, orngnblk said:

Says the 6A team who we beat but also took a knee on last year in 1 quarter of play!LOL.Your resume speaks for itself coach.LMBO.

Your history against us isnt good enough for you to come down here and call us out.2008 32 points and took a knee on the 5 in 1 quarter.I can do this all day!LMBO!Call Stone they may need someone to beat AGAIN this year.

And if your a "Big dog" schedule that little 3A team 10 mins from your stadium instead of running with your big nose between your legs.LMBO!!

Might be your best post ever!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

5A is washed up 

4A is washed up 

3A is washed up 

2A is washed up 

1A is washed up 

Hmm. So you're saying that a 4A or 3A school couldn't beat the defending 6A state champs?   Might want to rethink that logic, objective evidence says differently.