This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, BustedCoverage said:

Greenback will have a 13-1 season. Their season will end at home vs South Pitt. this year. Greenback will only be challenged by Loudon, Meigs, Lenoir City, Coalfield and possibly Oneida. Thank you for your efforts. Good day.

Sounds about right.

4 hours ago, BustedCoverage said:

Greenback will have a 13-1 season. Their season will end at home vs South Pitt. this year. Greenback will only be challenged by Loudon, Meigs, Lenoir City, Coalfield and possibly Oneida. Thank you for your efforts. Good day.

If this is so and we beat Meigs at Meigs,LC at LC then i like our chances at home against Pitt.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

If this is so and we beat Meigs at Meigs,LC at LC then i like our chances at home against Pitt.

You guys will have a good year. With the transfers and highly recruited lineman along with the transfer at qb from William Blount you wont lose probably until South Pitt. I just dont see you getting past them they were good last year and will be as good or better this coming year. I really doubt you will be as good in 19 as you were in 18. Competitive yes, just not as good. I do believe they will be better.

25 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

You guys will have a good year. With the transfers and highly recruited lineman along with the transfer at qb from William Blount you wont lose probably until South Pitt. I just dont see you getting past them they were good last year and will be as good or better this coming year. I really doubt you will be as good in 19 as you were in 18. Competitive yes, just not as good. I do believe they will be better.

The only lineman we have that were not here since the beginning of time is Bailey who came from Alabama as a Freshman and Bubba who came in as an 8th grader not sure how you recruit those two.LOL.We may have another surprise or two as i can tell you dont know as much as you think time will tell.

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The only lineman we have that were not here since the beginning of time is Bailey who came from Alabama as a Freshman and Bubba who came in as an 8th grader not sure how you recruit those two.LOL.We may have another surprise or two as i can tell you dont know as much as you think time will tell.

I was referring to whatever 6'6 person you have that is being highly recruited for you guys atm. I thought he was a lineman. I may be mistaken on his position. You very well may be better then I'm thinking. You just dont seem to have a Hanley or Breeden type player who can and will get it done I thought. I could be wrong, but nothing wrong with my opinion either. Makes for interesting discussions.

Didn't mean that you recruited those guys. I meant they were being recruited by colleges just to clarify.

Edited by BustedCoverage

27 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

I was referring to whatever 6'6 person you have that is being highly recruited for you guys atm. I thought he was a lineman. I may be mistaken on his position. You very well may be better then I'm thinking. You just dont seem to have a Hanley or Breeden type player who can and will get it done I thought. I could be wrong, but nothing wrong with my opinion either. Makes for interesting discussions.

Didn't mean that you recruited those guys. I meant they were being recruited by colleges just to clarify.

Gotcha!Bailey is the 6'6 lineman.We picked up a couple or three kids that love to win and are EXTREMELY hard workers along with being good kids,and are fitting in nicely.

I like it when others join in give a different take on tge team.