This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, OleMary said:

....alternate....lol. :popcorneater:

They going to move their stud from William Blount to receiver or RB now since they got this stud in? This stuff is hard to believe. SP will show up and do their best, but good grief this stuff is difficult to digest. Coach Ryan knows how to get players to transfer to Greenback University. There is no two ways around it. 

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They going to move their stud from William Blount to receiver or RB now since they got this stud in? This stuff is hard to believe. SP will show up and do their best, but good grief this stuff is difficult to digest. Coach Ryan knows how to get players to transfer to Greenback University. There is no two ways around it. 

Yep we are alot more attractive than the best team ever in Tenn??How do you "recruit" against that and win??

56 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I watched some hudl,he can play.

If only he had a tall All state receiver to throw to....Uh, I mean if only he had tall 2nd receiver that transferred in...uh, I mean if only he had an athletic QB transfer in to compete against...wait never mind. LOL

10 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

If only he had a tall All state receiver to throw to....Uh, I mean if only he had tall 2nd receiver that transferred in...uh, I mean if only he had an athletic QB transfer in to compete against...wait never mind. LOL

Or a D-1 lineman with about 30 offers to block for him. This team could be nasty good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Or a D-1 lineman with about 30 offers to block for him. This team could be nasty good.

I can speak for two of the transfers, GB got some great kids that Ryan will utilize the way they should be and create some match up nightmares in 1A.

They can make teams pay for doubling a WR.

8 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

I can speak for two of the transfers, GB got some great kids that Ryan will utilize the way they should be and create some match up nightmares in 1A.

They can make teams pay for doubling a WR.

It sounds like it’s going to be a good year. Time will tell

Edited by Gbnation

So Greenback played the following jamboree opponents since 2013. Will we finally play Maryville or will there be a switcharoo again? Interesting matchup for 1quarter.

2013-Maryville at Maryville

2014-William Blount at WB

2015-Alcoa at Alcoa

2016-Heritage at Heritage

2017-Alcoa at Maryville

2018-WB at WB

2019 ?? at Alcoa 

1 minute ago, ladykee said:

So Greenback played the following jamboree opponents since 2013. Will we finally play Maryville or will there be a switcharoo again? Interesting matchup for 1quarter.

2013-Maryville at Maryville

2014-William Blount at WB

2015-Alcoa at Alcoa

2016-Heritage at Heritage

2017-Alcoa at Maryville

2018-WB at WB

2019 ?? at Alcoa 

Maryville never wins jamboree. Too early in the season.  I’ll take the Kee’s 21-0