This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Thunderbutt your dumb to.  I garuntee you we caught on to this transfer mess this Ryan man is doing.  Your dumb if you think im falling for this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, them GB fellers done attempting to go incognito!  T-Butt jest joined the T yesterday. Leastways behinds a new mask! LOPAO

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Thunderbutt your dumb to.  I garuntee you we caught on to this transfer mess this Ryan man is doing.  Your dumb if you think im falling for this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

I am not a Greenback fan, heck I don't even know where it is. But reading through this single A board made me realize that you and a couple of your buddies are dumber than a box of rocks. Tou are so stupid, you sit on the T.V. and watch the couch.

5 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

I am not a Greenback fan, heck I don't even know where it is. But reading through this single A board made me realize that you and a couple of your buddies are dumber than a box of rocks. Tou are so stupid, you sit on the T.V. and watch the couch.

:grin:...:popcorneater:

50 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

LOL.sit on the TV!!OP never gets lonely his multiple personalities on here keep him entertained!

1 hour ago, Thunderbutt said:

What kind of mess is this? I sit on the couch and read my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole.  Do you have a copy of Murphys book? He is the guru. What is your team?

LMBO.. that is hilarious. You got him with that comment. Roy, what do you have to say about it?

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I sit on the couch and read my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole.  Do you have a copy of Murphys book? He is the guru. What is your team?

My team would be the Tennessee Volunteers and Knox Catholic. The D2 board is dead and boring.  Who is your team?

40 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

My team would be the Tennessee Volunteers and Knox Catholic. The D2 board is dead and boring.  Who is your team?

You should get acquainted with Roy Dillard. He’s one of our local icons. Just don’t try to make his websites for him on here. He might let you ride his goat if you stick around. LMBO

45 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

They have had an undying interest in Greenback as of late.I think they are closet Cherokee fans.They are very interested in drips too bad their bucket has hole in it.:popcorneater:

• Like 1

I garuntee I figured you was one of them circle fly fellars.  You no what a circle fly is? I garuntee you better not get to close to these greenback fellars and the greenback skillet slinger.  The skillet slinger is known to show up at basketball games to watch.  You think im joking but im not. 

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I figured you was one of them circle fly fellars.  You no what a circle fly is? I garuntee you better not get to close to these greenback fellars and the greenback skillet slinger.  The skillet slinger is known to show up at basketball games to watch.  You think im joking but im not. 

3D60C79D-E7ED-4102-A55E-3920C8446ADF.gif.c3bf8f3eb7a72c855f81d6f4b535478b.gifWendy still wondering why she ever said yes to RAY