This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You will be 1-0 headed to Decatur. 

No way anyone can say that right now!Loudon almost got us last year and if Jackson would have finished the game i believe they would have.They are a MUCH improved team,i hope we get them but at this time they are a step ahead!

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No way anyone can say that right now!Loudon almost got us last year and if Jackson would have finished the game i believe they would have.They are a MUCH improved team,i hope we get them but at this time they are a step ahead!

I'm fairly confident that you all will beat Loudon. They are improved, though, and I do believe it will be a very good game. If Jackson plays it will be a big factor but they have made themselves much less reliant on him this year.

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

I'm fairly confident that you all will beat Loudon. They are improved, though, and I do believe it will be a very good game. If Jackson plays it will be a big factor but they have made themselves much less reliant on him this year.

+1

Just now, TigerNation said:

The weather hurt us last year but im sure it hurt them also.We escaped with a win,hopefully the home field will help.Thanks for the feed back.

28 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

I feel exactly like you do. Greenback has the horses and should beat Loudon week 1. 

18 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Loudon also got a couple of new kids. One from Grace and one from Sequoyah.