This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

It could be a good game between you two but if Greenback plays good then they should win.  I've never seen Jackson play but he must be good one from what everybody says.

Man among boys, but very prone to getting  hurt I'd say.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The Freshman WR Semy Turner is an absolute stud,we will hear about him for a long time!

I watched him play as well with our young guys in our scrimmage. Hes super fast. If his frame get a little bigger in think he will be better then Jackson.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

The Freshman WR Semy Turner is an absolute stud,we will hear about him for a long time!

I garuntee since that Willis boy is graduating you fellars will be in need of a pass catcher next year.  That Ryan man will be sending that skillet slinger incognito to see this Turner boy about a roster spot next year.  You think im joking but im not. 

36 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee since that Willis boy is graduating you fellars will be in need of a pass catcher next year.  That Ryan man will be sending that skillet slinger incognito to see this Turner boy about a roster spot next year.  You think im joking but im not. 

Dad Burnit RD, yous knowd skillet slingers gone like a poot in a tornado after Youngon become has been. Figure another skillet slinger jest might fill the shoes of some “ah we jest friends talking about kids and stuff “ no orchestrating atall! Drip, DRip, DRIp, DRIP. LOPWOAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Correction