Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

26 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

We need a “Schiano Sunday” movement! When sales thinks they are “talent” the product suffers! The IMG announcers are approved by each university. I have no idea how this went through. There is a little bitty fox in the henhouse !

They always say pitchforks speak louder than words... 

Follow the $$$$$

• Like 1

Folks, I really appreciate the support, but while I can't stop you from talking to whom you like, please don't put blame on the AD.  It's not his call, and he has been more than supportive to me.  In fact, the entire coaching staff and administration are class acts, and I am proud to say that I have formed friendships with several of them.  It's not their fault.  

HTV , I dont believe anyone has blamed them.  We love our Coaches and ADs here at Maryville. We also love our kids and dont believe that its good for them to be represented by anyone who is not loyal to them or doesnt have their best interest at heart. We just want to know how this travesty has taken place...and we will know.