Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

If Milan was caught doing that no telling what other cheating is going on. Throw the book at em.  Shake shake shake

I don’t know the dates for when they can start practicing in full pads.  But if they have committed a violation I won’t defend them. I hope they get the punishment they deserve. It is the coaches job to know. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t know the dates for when they can start practicing in full pads.  But if they have committed a violation I won’t defend them. I hope they get the punishment they deserve. It is the coaches job to know. 

I believe the 22nd which would be today 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I believe the 22nd which would be today 

If that is the date than so be it. Question. Is that actual contact in pads or just pads. I have known coaches in the past to have kids in pads to get acclimated to the heat but they were just running drills. No contact was made. Don’t know if that is the case. Again though if a violation was made they should get what they deserve. 

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Oh you don’t have to defend. They did break the rules. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If that is the date than so be it. Question. Is that actual contact in pads or just pads. I have known coaches in the past to have kids in pads to get acclimated to the heat but they were just running drills. No contact was made. Don’t know if that is the case. Again though if a violation was made they should get what they deserve. 

See there’s that interpretation thing. Rules r rules. Shakin boss. 

Milan will have to forfeit a week of practice and two allowed dates for 7 on 7 in June 2020 for violating football practice regulations according to letter sent to Milan Principal Greg Scott from TSSAA Executive Director Bernard Childress.

According to the letter, Milan self reported the incident to the TSSAA as the Bulldogs practiced in helmets and shoulder pads for two consecutive days on July 15 and 16 which is in violation of the dates that helmets and pads may first be worn.

Also Milan did not have two days in helmets only prior to wearing shoulder pads which is in violation as well.

According to TSSAA Football practice regulations, helmets must first be worn for two days on July 21 and 22 and the first days that helmet and shoulder pads can be worn together is July 23.

Contact Donovan at donovans1222@gmail.com and follow him on Twitter at Examine_Stew