Trousdale County Football 2019

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

It is crazy to think about how much better he could have been if he didn't tear his ACL as a Fr. He has lost a step for sure but still pretty fast for 6'2 240lb. 

I think you could add a few more pounds to that weight. Just looking at him this year I say more around 6’3 245-250lb I think he has added more muscle. 

On 7/9/2019 at 6:45 AM, mrbigster said:

My source did call me back last night and said Oakland coach knew what was what and agreed to let both teams play.The deal was what I stated.But source did say Trousdale did want to play a home and home but Lewis Co didn't want to play 2 and half hours away.Said they wanted to play at Oakland with a playoff atmosphere.So looks like that was the catch.One school wanting a home and home and the other a neutral field on a Sat night when nobody else was playing.So to say Lewis Co wasn't interested and was trying to be persuaded,then Lewis Co could say the same thing about Trousdale wasn't interested in their proposal.Seems like if either school wanted to play a 10th game,should have just flipped a coin...lol.Heads home and home.Tails at Oakland.Pretty easy decision that way.

Saturday night games are hard on coaches . You lose a whole day of breaking down film and prepping for your next opponent and for teen bodies to rest and heal. I think had they worked this out for a Thursday night instead of a Saturday it would be a done deal. 

16 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Saturday night games are hard on coaches . You lose a whole day of breaking down film and prepping for your next opponent and for teen bodies to rest and heal. I think had they worked this out for a Thursday night instead of a Saturday it would be a done deal. 

And with it likely falling in that Week 2 spot, i'm sure Coach Satterfield didn't want a "short" week heading into Watertown week. 

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Trousdale will beat H2O handily this season. Just wait and see...

I agree with you I think H2O will have a rough year this season. I don't even think they will finish second in the region also,  I think Westmoreland will take a step back as well 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

I agree with you I think H2O will have a rough year this season. I don't even think they will finish second in the region also,  I think Westmoreland will take a step back as well 

I think H2O and Westmoreland will be down from last year. But, ehhhh, who you got as second if it isn't one of those??? East, Jackson, or Cascade?