Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs gave Alcoa all they wanted in the 2004 championship game. Great game. Alcoa along with Nashville Christian are probably the two most talented teams the Mustangs have ever played.

Lake Co gave Alcoa all they wanted in a state championship game losing 13-9 in a game that all state tailback Jimmy Leake didn't play until about 3 minutes to play in the game.And scored a touchdown in that time span

Edited by mrbigster

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

He was supposedly hurt. LC picked a pass off late in the 4th qtr of that game that was a pick 6 and would have give LC the win. A flag was thrown 50 yards behind the play that nullified the td.

Like 68 said.He was supposedely hurt but played late in the game?But another player,Jeff Sample,now a preacher, had a great game in his place.Seems like he had about 170 to 200 yards.Maybe 68 knows.I'm losing some things that far back.

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Why back in the day. 1979

Heck my hair was already gray in 1979. If I'm correct Huntingdon and Lake Co have played 5 times and I've seen all of them. First game was the Milan JC bowl the 1965 season. Game opened with back to back kick-off returns for touchdowns. Lake Co brought the opening kickoff back then Tim Priest returned the favor. Exciting game.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Heck my hair was already gray in 1979. If I'm correct Huntingdon and Lake Co have played 5 times and I've seen all of them. First game was the Milan JC bowl the 1965 season. Game opened with back to back kick-off returns for touchdowns. Lake Co brought the opening kickoff back then Tim Priest returned the favor. Exciting game.

I remember Priest.Great player who went on to Tenn.

• 3 months later...
On 12/22/2018 at 1:07 AM, shockernation said:

Well it’s finally OUR year! I felt like we would make deep runs the past couple years but...this is a special year that we get some hardware! Getting back 2 kids that didn’t play last year...both linemen! If Zay Gross transfers back home from cheatham co...no one...I repeat no one will move the ball on us! Multiple QBs special blazing sophomore rb in Miguel Abbott...Snyder Tubbs Puckett x2 Matheny Keyshon Gross and then a potential 1st class line! Competition is definitely there...injuries can ruin seasons! All in all 2019 is the year all Lake Countians have had circled 

Just to remind everyone! Told ya so...December 22nd it seems